I'm Back Baby....

Hello! It's been a while I know. Around four years most likely. And long story short, I completely dropped this blog and continued to pursue the other aspects of the my life. And all was good.

But this past week I had the inner whisper, you know your intuition, tell me it's time to come on back to this blog. This sweet little blog called Goals for the Week. I need it. I need any person's eyeballs witnessing what I share. I know it'll give me the support and accountability while I get my food intakes and fitness level back and then maintained and beyond. 

So thank you for being here. Really. 

What I'm conjuring up is taking on a #Whole30 Plan. I'll write more and more about all that and why I've decided to do it but I first need to get these pre-pics of my out here- and start the ball rolling. 

Today in my life I'm at a place where I've slowly slipped away from my healthy food intakes and gradually slipped to just trail running ~ 3 times a week. I'm not saying I'm uber unhealthy currently, I'm just ready to get a kickstart to reboot my body physically and emotionally.  

So.....here I am at the ripe ol' age of 45 (almost 46 in ~2 weeks!) The classic 'Pre" pictures to use against my 'Post' pictures in 30 days. Now beware...these are some s.e.x.y pictures...




                                                

Okay, I'm off! I'll most likely post every day for the next 30 days how it's going. Have you done #Whole30 Program or something similar? If you have- what did you like most/least? If you haven't- have you ever wanted to try something like this? Would love to know. 




Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello,
How did the Whole 30 program go?? I'm trying to get back on track too...just have 12 pounds to lose and can't seem to get rid of it. I'm back to walking 2-3 miles a day, plus my fitbit tells me I'm already putting in about 5 miles. sigh. must be getting old her....

please update!!
Unknown said…
Appropriate news for each person with that one friend or family member who likes to scold us for "spoiling" our babies by means of preserving them too regularly. according to a new look at, you cannot EVER cuddle your new child too much. and in reality, touch is vital to an infant's development and in fact, has a few quite main advantages on the subject of brain improvement. For more details coming soon at www.CustomAssignmentServices.com
jammartinn1987 said…
Essay Writing Help UK Researchers at nationwide kid's health center in Ohio determined a hundred twenty-five premature and complete-time period toddlers to peer how they spoke back to mild contact and right here's what they located: premature toddlers had been more likely to have a reduced reaction to the touch than the overall-term toddlers. And the preemies who had more publicity to painful medical strategies had been also much more likely to have a discounted reaction to touch.

Popular Posts