Brrrr!!!



Okay, I might be acting a bit mellow dramatic, but it's cold outside! And this picture *looks* much warmer than it is at the moment. It's just dang cold (well, according to my California standards) and I'm having a lot of resistance to getting out of my warm sweats and into my bike shorts to do a spin outside in our freezing studio. 
But after reading a few other runner blogs, It's giving me the ammo to suck it up and get out there and spin. 
So I'm gonna go do it. Test drive my newly polished toes and hit the bike for a 30 min ~120 cadence spin, then run for ~30. 
I'm off!....:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
excuses are easy to come by....if you need any, I'll lend you some....glad your here for motivation!
oh my gosh, is that your laptop at the front of your bike? Fantastic! I need that! (well I need a bike first, details details).
Maggs said…
I guess you're not looking to me for motivation to get out in the cold :-) Is your header pick from Lavaman 09?
Anonymous said…
I think the hardest part is walking out the door! Once you're on and going, you're thinking "what was a worried about?" ;) Hope it warms up there for you...it's 20-something here in TX and people are FREAKING out!

Popular Posts