Soy Una Pizza!

Here's the BIG reason why singing Spanish was a goal of mine this week- I volunteered (oh, like months ago!) to sing these songs in my kids' preschool, and I finally got around to it this morning. The results?- I give Charlotte Diamond two thumbs up!
I'll admit, it was a bit of a chore on Monday to just start playing the tunes. I don't have the lyrics, and I was a lil' thrown off by the lady (I'm assuming it's Charlotte) on the cover. She just looks so corny! But these songs are cute, catchy, easy to sing, and yes corny, in a cool way.
So, if you're looking for a way to get your foot in the Spanish world, sing with this pizza lady. You'll get your dinero's worth!

Comments

hmmmmm, something a little different....makes me think to open myself up a little bit to other things rather than my current hobbies. Also reminds me to set goals that help other people too, rather than just myself!

you also inspired me to go for it the other day...rather than just put something on my list, I set a deadline by actually signing up for the test! yikes! now I have to be ready! As a thought though, I had to be realistic in my timing - not to over extend myself, and to remember to think of those around me and how it affects them too. thanks!
3 Ring Cycles said…
ok you're seeing it first..my very first blog...or would this just be a comment?? I suppose I should go google "blog" and check out the "wikipedia" definition! Maybe someone on Twitter knows? I'm pretty good on Facebook...wow this has become a very wacky world!
Anyway, you two are BOTH so inspirational and motivational. If some of that doesn't rub off on me I'm hopeless and should pack up my ball and go home. I've always wanted to "try a tri" and I'm now finally getting closer thanks to your incentive ~ having kids doesn't mean life is over for us!
And now, I need to step away from the laptop and finish making dinner ~ a homemade corn chowder, and corn bread on the side(hmm not very colorful but uber healthy! I will be checking out Ms Charlotte also as we don't want Grayson to lose his Spanish!! thanks for the tip!!!
AM! said…
Hey Leslie! Thanks for posting and cool that you ventured out into the blog world. Heck, if you're on Twitter, then you ARE one computer savy chica for sure!
AM! said…
uh "duh!' I meant Lindsay! aye, aye aye! So sorry!!!

Popular Posts