Week Three Goals

I'm a bit frazzled trying to re-group after a fun getaway weekend to Cambria. But hey! Isn't that how life works!

Goals for the Week:

Mom role: Put 1 new food each day on the kid's dinner plate (they really only eat ~5 things right now!)

Health:
Last week, I managed to fulfill all of my goals except my food intakes (I especially went koo-koo on my getaway!). So this week, I'm breaking that goal down into tinier steps to help me out:) -
Stick to portion sizes with dinner and dessert. (Keep my eyes on the prize for the Kaiser half in 2 wks)

Fitness: Reach out to a new friend of mine that likes to bike too.

Friends: Write thank you notes to 2 dear friends:)

Personal Growth: Consciously b r e a t h e at least once a day

I have these written on a bookmark in my organizer and try to look at them every morning as I plan my day. I would LOVE to hear how other people create/set/accomplish their goals!



Comments

wow...I look at your goals and immediately get overwhelmed by trying to reach them all! But, after I read them and realize that you set simple and realistic, yet very rewarding goals, I get motivated!

thanks for the ideas, it helps me realize that improving my weekly life isn't that scary of a project! (and can just be part of life!)
sarah said…
u rock. i haven't thought about goals this way (one mom role goal, one fitness, etc.) and i love it! keep it up!

Popular Posts