Hello! Now, let me try this again...


Hello All! Again. It's funny I've attempted to jump back into my blog writing a few times now over the past year but to no avail. You'd think with all this new fodder happening in my life I'd have lots to write about. And I do. But I also am understandably managing my new reality of having THREE lil' hearts to contend with in life along with satiating my own lil' heart with life balance. So my blog writing has taken a back seat. We're talking the bottom of the trunk.

But- I'm not going to let ~7 months of silence on my end get in the way of trying once again to write. Right? So I'm starting off with the basics. With- my simple and sweet Goals for the Week. There is a method to my madness in my weekly goal setting process and each week they vary from product to process based intentions. 

So while the baby is finishing up his nap and my two 7 year olds are watching Airbender- I'm going to spew out this quick post on my Goals for this Week:

Mom: Read ~30 minutes each week night on Little House on the Prarie. Try baby J in the crib this week.

Home: Put together our Day of the Dead Altar for front porch. We've done it in years past and you can read about it here.

 Fitness: 3 runs (mon, thurs and sat) 3 days of xfit (tues, fri & sun)

Career: work on my website for 30 min 2x this week. Keep brainstorming workshops for 2014.

Personal Growth: Try the singing/art exercises from my online singing/art class ;-)

ME!- Allow the space for 10 minutes to meditate each day. If I don't get it in the early morning- create the space after I drop off the kids from school. 

I write these down on a book mark I keep in my organizer and review them each morning as part of my morning ritual. So this is a bit of what my week looks like. 

And it's good to be back. To hear my fingers tap on the keyboard and be in the space of this blog again. Now, I'd LOVE to hear what YOU have lined up for this week. Post YOUR goal/goals for the week below and you'll have this space to give yourself support and accountability. YOU deserve it baby~

Comments

XLMIC said…
Hey!!!! So good to see a post from you:) I'm gearing up to write something myself...lol. This week I'm going to work on getting my 10 min of meditation/chilling out every day, finding some new recipes that include foods I like and CAN safely eat that taste good, spending more focused time every afternoon with my vacationing kids, and doing at least one go-round of my PT exercises every day.
AM! said…
Hey you! Great to hear from you! & sorry u may not make the trot this year. You can't defend your title! I hope you are well- I'll catch up on your blog to see how u are. Here's it you for sharing your goals for this week.
Lisa said…
Welcome back and congrats on your little one! I hope all is going well. Sounds like a you have a great plan for the week to make some time for yourself. Hope to hear from you again soon!
Alison said…
Welcome back! Always enjoy your blog so nice to have you back in cyberspace.
LeahJoy said…
Love this!! (and your personal goal for Singing in the Closet)

Your fitness goals really inspired me. I commit to going on a run 3x this week - and one yoga class! Exercise is my biggest challenge, so I will start there... xo!!
WahmCat said…
Thanks so much for posting this!! I have just started blogging a few months ago and I LOVE this world! I too am going to post my goals for the week and was looking for another site/blog to give me a little more inspiration. Thanks! :) I'm not on BlogSpot, I'm over at Wordpress - but I'd love for you to check me out and let me know what ya think! :)
http://WahmCat.wordpress.com
Welcome, Your writing style is very good, please keep posting.
Dion said…
Yay! Glad to see you back. I always enjoy your posts.
Anonymous said…
This is Happy sister day 2016, that day of love give us opportunity to express your love for your sisters. Sisters are always there to help their brothers, So kindly wish them happy sister day by giving gifts or wishes, Check this website which will help you to show your love for your sister.
is today national sister day
This page is about Sister day gifts
inspirational quotes for sisters
gift ideas for sisters from brothers
Unknown said…
Useful quotes and messages thanks for sharing.
happy birthday Wishes
Shoaib Amin said…
Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text
in your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web
browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know.
The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Cheers
avast free crack
disk drill pro crack
devonthink pro server crack
ashampoo burning studio crack
Thanks For Sharing this Post. It was great Reading the article Keep Stay in Touch with these
Kinds of Awesome Posts.
https://crackedinfo.net/smart-game-booster-crack/
Thanks For Sharing this Post. It was great Reading the article Keep Stay in Touch with these
Kinds of Awesome Posts
CadSoft EAGLE Pro Crack
this is a great post. Concept In addition to spending time and effort
writing great articles, I want to write that way.
fl studio crack
fl studio
wipersoft crack
acdsee photo studio ultimate crack
Taha Rao said…
Heya this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to
know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone
with experience. Any help would be greatly
appreciated!
wipersoft crack

Shahbaz Anjam said…


I really like the design and layout of your site.
This item is pleasing to the eye, so it is common here.
Do you hire developers to create themes? Excellent!
artweaver plus crack
Shahbaz Anjam said…

Great site I am sending a lot of useful information here.
Share with friends Thank you for sweating for sure!
visual paradigm crack
Shahbaz Anjam said…


Recently I found a lot of useful information on your site, especially on this blog page. Among the many comments on your article Thanks for sharing.
pubg pc crack
vyprvpn
netlimiter pro with crack
matlab r2020b crack
Azhar Kanju said…

You make your presentation so easy, yet I truly think this issue is something I would not grasp.
It appears to me too intricate and too wide.
I look forward to your future post, I'm going to attempt to get it to hang! Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named Azharpc.org
CadSoft EAGLE Pro Crack
WebcamMax Crack
Nero Burning Rom Crack
Reason Crack/
Voicemod Pro Crack/
IObit Uninstaller Pro Crack
StarUML Crack
Unknown said…

Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a
quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?
Thanks a ton!
adobe prelude cc crack
movavi screen recorder crack
mozilla firefox crack
password recovery kit standard crack
CrackHints said…
Thanks for sharing an amazing blog with us it was very helpful...... leawo crack
Gordmans Survey said…
Through several online questions, Tell Gordmans Survey will attempt to obtain trustworthy feedback about its customer service from its most recent clients. Survey.gordmans.com executed a connected with the WWW review to take an arrangement about Survey.gordmans.com Helpline notwithstanding your support level thereafter visiting service Click here Survey.gordmans.com
Anonymous said…
www talktofridays By enabling direct connection between diners and restaurants through the Talk to Fridays Survey, chain management is able to improve the chain's relationships with patrons and the calibre of its services. click here www talktofridays Survey

Popular Posts