Happy Mama's Day Eve!

Happy Mama's Day-Eve! 
For me, this is my first Mother's Day as a mom of 3 kids. Yup...can't believe I'm now in the camp of 'Mom of 3'. Still definitely a bit surreal- mainly because our youngest (if you've missed my last 2 posts) is just 3 weeks old:

And it's a trip to now to be out and about in the world as a family of five. To hear that number roll off my tongue for the first few times is a new realm for sure:

We're no longer 4- It's a Family of 5 Affair. And I think we're all adjusting fairly well. And for tomorrow- with it being Mother's day it's ALWAYS fun to think about what I'd like my day to look like. Well, thanks for asking! 

If I had my druthers my day will include these 3 simple activities:

1. To fully embrace my Morning Pages (journaling) and Meditation at my favorite spot in the house:

2. To get a awesome FAT nap and feel like a million bucks! 

3. To get in a great walk and strength training time for just me- 35 min is all I need (post partum...)

I know...these are simple, but many of you mama's out there are noddin' you're head like 'yeah'! That's my wish- simple and yet so rewarding. 

Now...how about YOU mama's. C'mon..tell me...what do you want YOUR day to look like tomorrow?? Would love to know! 

Happy Mama's Day out there to all you who make it look so seamless, easy and real.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Congratulations on the new little one! I have been away for too long...
Johny James said…
Happy mom of 3 day.
Blog is very interesting.CONGRATULATIONS.
weight loss said…
oo...sweet...congratulationss......
Unknown said…
Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman

alicetaylor said…
Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
monkey go happy | monkey go happy 2 | learn to fly | learn to fly 3 | pacman |  pacman game | mahjong |  mahjong games | cat mario 4 | cat mario | happy wheels | happy wheels game
Unknown said…
I got good ideas from this amazing blog.
happy wheels | friv | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels
Unknown said…

This is one very welcoming blog, i love the fact that you did take time to post such a nice post. You should do that more often and for sure we await for more
return man , subway surfers , hola launcher , pokemon go , minecraft

Gamebug said…
Believe that good lies ahead.Louise says ”Only good lies before me.” I love this. It means, no matter what happens to you, you will learn and grow, and good will come out of it. What a beautiful way to live life.
Gamebug | infinity-hexagon-puzzle3 | Dig-it | Tower-make | hole-io

Popular Posts