Goals for the Week 1: A New Year Has Begun!


Happy New Year Everyone! Happy first week of 2013! It's funny, because if you're just hopping over to this blog, you can deduce from my title that I frame my life timeline in a sort of week by week fashion starting with week 1 at the new calendar year. 

However, right now in my life my timeline revolves around the belly you see above. And I'm at Week 24. I should write GFTW 24 (that's my world). 

So I'm going to combine the New Year Week 1 with my Belly of the Week 24 and simply say that for this week I want to be mindful of the following 12 Steps to Being with Source by Wayne Dyer:

I've written about these before, and have had them tucked in my organizer now for 10 years. Yup, on the same piece of paper. And I've relied on this list through out the ~10 years. Off and on. In and out. Through cycles of my life. They've always been with me.


So I want to share the 12 Steps to Being with Source with you:


1. Want more for others than you want for yourself.

2. Think from the end. Begin to see yourself around the people/events you want in your life. See yourself with what you want. Act as if it's already here. Awareness that I am thinking it's already here.

3. Be an appreciator in your life. Look for that which is valuable rather than worthless.

4. Stay in rapport with source energy. your job here is to be in a state of harmony with source.

5. Understand this about resistance. Every thought that you have that is not from your eminent source i.e. 'it can't happen' is resistance. It's right because that's what you believe.

6.Contemplate yourself as surrounded by th conditions which you want to produce.

7. Understand the art of allowing. Take the path of least resistance. Here I am and here is source, what's the easiest way to get there.

8.Practice radical humility. You are not this body. You are a divine source.

9. Be in a constant state of gratitude.

10. Keep in mind that you can never resolve a problem by condemning it. If you use shame, it's not going to help.

11. Play the match game. Always ask yourself if you're matched up with the field of intention.

12. Meditate.

In particular, I want to be mindful of steps 1, 8 and 12 as they're calling out to me most. If I can allow myself to contemplate these steps a few minutes each day- be it in the morning, while standing in line, driving, etc...I will be happy.

Happy first week of the New Year to YOU! Now, I'd love to know do any of these steps resonate for you to kick off your year? Which one the most? 



Comments

Sandy said…
#2 Think from the end. Begin to see yourself around the people/events you want in your life. See yourself with what you want. Act as if it's already here. Awareness that I am thinking it's already here.
Unknown said…
You look Fabulous!!! mine is accept the things you cannot change and to be happy in the body God Gave me especially when eating right and exercising! Its hard sometimes being post partum thinkimg this!!!!
Anonymous said…
So much to learn and understand that what your view now of fitness and having a child is a river what you have left to learn is an ocean!

Enjoy the bliss you are in right now!
Life might be a merry -go -round often it turns into the cyclone and you just would like to have a short bit of time off the ride!
Your beauty attracted me to your post which totally resonates with me. GOOD 4 U!
www.happydoggie.net
blog is very nice and informative. got so much from it. thanks for posting.
Erin said…
Keep setting those goals and achieving them! New Years is a great time to reflect, reset, and get to work!
Richard said…
These are such good points you make. Lead to a much more peaceful and open minded life. You come to see the world in a new way and appreciate everything and everyone more.
Anonymous said…
Awesome to see your site. Keep up the great work. Thanks for all you could do.Lets stay in touch


irctc autofill tool plugin
irctc login sign up
www.irctc.com login
Shawn Williams said…
Mobdro is a free app that allows us to find and watch video streams and online TV
on our mobile devices such as Android tablet or smartphone
http://getmobdroapp.com/mobdro-for-kodi

Popular Posts