Newton Gravitas Running Shoe :)


It's no secret I'm a HUGE fan of Newton running shoes. I've written several posts over the years on my love affair of their design, weight and color scheme. From their trail shoes getting me through the Dipsea to their light trainers pushing me across the line for my half marathons and training, my feet *heart* their shoes.
So yesterday I was sweetly surprised to find a brand new shiny pair of Newton Gravitas Neutral Trainer shoes waiting for me at my front door. Sent to me to help promote their 60 Days of Better campaign they're having September thru October.
So Newton Running... I will happily promote! Here's a picture of my new Newtons straight out of the box. And may I add these are a limited color edition found only at specialty retail stores:
Newton Gravitas Running Shoe
 What sets these shoes apart from the pack is their light weight, highly breathable mesh upper and their midsole Action/Reaction Technology™ forefoot and rear foot. It's what helps your form. Helps you land more on your mid and upper sole vs. heel striking:
Newton Running Midsole
Notice the upper black and pink elevated springy plates. This technology helps you to land on your mid/upper part of your foot. It feels a bit like a mini trampoline.
For me, I've been a Newton Runner Lover now for over five years. However when I first began my running journey in their shoes, I started out with small intervals, running no more than 1-2 miles at a time in the shoe so my foot and body could acclimate to the new shoe technology.
Now...if YOU are interested in trying out Newton shoes, they have their 60 Days of Better campaign going on where you can buy any Newton shoe, wear em', run in em' all you like for 60 days, and if you don't LOVE em'- return em'- no questions asked.
Do you run in Newtons? Or have ever wanted to try them out? Would love to know.
Happy running friends!

Comments

Alison said…
Nice! I'd like to try them out to see what all the hype is, sounds like this is a good time to do that!
XLMIC said…
I do like my Newtons. Even with a very gentle break-in period, they made my calves super sore at first. I still haven't worn them for a run longer than 5 miles, but I do really like them.
Anne-Marie said…
sweet shoes!!

I am in love with my Newtons... I've been running in them for about 2 years and am amazed at how much mileage a pair can take compared to the Adidas I used to run in. I feel like I am basically a walking advertisement for Newton, because any time the topic of running shoes comes up, I go into my "Newtons are the best shoes ever" monologue, haha.
Unknown said…
Great Article Indeed. Very informative & awesome. Keep
it up. I expect more articles from you in future.
Awesome information. Great Contribution to blog. I
expect more articles from you in future. Keep writing. I
saw this post on Halloween Quotes

sexy halloween costume ideas
Halloween Graphics
Halloween cliparts
Halloween nailarts
Happy Halloween pictures
sexy halloween costumes 2016

Popular Posts