What I've Been Up To...



Hi Everyone!


Okay, so I've been up to a couple of things these last few weeks/months. But what I've been up to this week is figuring out how to make a video. Yes, a  video! I made this lil' blurb all by myself. Just learned how to insert the fancy header/footer as well. 


And the video itself shares what I've been up to with my work these past few months. I'm excited how my work continues to unfold.


OH! - and I've been running too. Did my first speed/interval workout on Tuesday- and let's just say the legs are a bit rusty :)


What have you been up to?? Would love to know!

Comments

AM! said…
Thanks SO much for your kind words! Means a lot;)
Jill said…
Oh hi, it's you live. Sort of. You look great. Glad you're happy to put the speed work back in, yay!
AM! said…
Hi Jill! great to *see* you too!! I've been reading your blog/run adventures :)
Unknown said…
Hey Girl!!!
Great Video :)
AM! said…
Hey Angie Bee! Thanks so much!!
XLMIC said…
I feel like it's Thanksgiving! You have great screen presence and such a great voice :)

I do definitely want to get up to one of your workshops one of these days!
Anonymous said…
You're SO cute! Love this video! Very professional and you sound great!!
AM! said…
Thanks for the vote of confidence Anonymous! ;)

Popular Posts