What's Working: Wayne Dyer's Twelve Steps to Being with Source


What's Working this Week:

1. Wayne Dyer's 12 Steps to Being With Source

Wayne Dyer's Twelve Steps Being With Source Hi All! This past weekend I rummaged through my organizer and came across this list above I typed up almost eight years ago. It's  from Wayne Dyer's book The Power of Intention and  was the first style of 'Law of Attraction' book I read that had a significant impact on my life. It was the first time I believed in my gut the idea of really living into what you dream your life to be.
So I've relied on this list through out the past eight years. Off and on. In and out. Through cycles of my life. It's always been with me.
Yet, I haven't actively read it now for a few years. A few years!  Wow, so I revisited it again in my organizer at the right time. A perfect time. To reflect on each step and bring some of this into my daily life.

So I want to share the 12 Steps to Being with Source with you:

1. Want more for others than you want for yourself
2. Think from the end. Begin to see yourself around the people/events you want in your life. See yourself with what you want. Act as if it's already here. Awareness that I am thinking it's already here.
3. Be an appreciator in your life. Look for that which is valuable rather than worthless.
4. Stay in rapport with source energy. your job here is to be in a state of harmony with source
5. Understand this about resistance. Every thought that you have that is not from your eminent source i.e. 'it can't happen' is resistance. It's right because that's what you believe.
6.Contemplate yourself as surrounded by th conditions which you want to produce
7. Understand the art of allowing. take the path of least resistance. Here I am and here is source, what's the easiest way to get there
8.Practice radical humility. You are not this body. You are a divine source
9. Be in a constant state of gratitude
10. Keep in mind that you can never resolve a problem by condemning it. If you use shame, it's not going to help.
11. Play the match game. Always ask yourself if you're matched up with the field of intention.
12. Meditate



OH! And I'd like to note- Source can be whatever you make it for yourself. Some people choose the word God, universe, earth, world, energy- whatever word works for you is what Source is right?
So, this list is working' for me this week. Now, I'd love to ask you- What's working and maybe not so much for YOU this week? And do you have a list or mantra you're working with right now? Would LOVE to know! :)


ALSO- NOTE- my lil' blog here is being moved to my website: www.annemariesebastiani.com. Please check me out there!!

Comments

ShutUpandRun said…
I love this list. Will print out and put up by my computer!
Christi said…
I like this list also and I think it will be great for me as I imagine my new career and life.

You know what is funny. I had been wishing that I would lose my job somehow because I knew it wasn't working for me. Well, the universe heard me and now I have the opportunity to make changes that I was too scared to make before. Now, I need to really focus on what the change is going to be.
AM! said…
Hi Gals!
Yeah! I'm so happy to see this list resonate's with you:)

:)
AM

Popular Posts