What's Working (and not so much): New Website, Wishes and Waistline!


What's Working:

1. New Website!

Anne Marie Sebastiani Website

I'm in the process of creating my new website and merging my lil' blog Goals for the Week, with my business website www.annemariesebastiani.com. It's been an overhaul, and I'm still in the process of creating the new site but I feel ready enough to have people come check it out! :) The gist of my work is that I offer workshops and programs that help people tap their limitless creative possibility and bring more of this into daily living.

Wishes

2. Lil' A's Fairy Wishing Garden

Lil' A created this Fairy Wishing Garden in our front yard this week. Do I need to say anything more? :)

3. Valentines, Flowers and Dinner- oh My!

Yesterday was sweetly filled with kids' valentines, roses from the honey and a valentine DATE night out to dinner. Yup, you read that right folks. Date night out on Valentine's Day! The dinner was delish and we sat for over 2 hours to eat (I'm shaking my head in disbelief as I type this...)

and now, not so much:

1. New waistline:

I am FEELIN' dinner/dessert this morning. Well, to be fair, I've been feeling my new waistline coming on for a while, but last night's dinner put it over the top. Here's to wearing black lycra stretch pants and a comfy t-shirt today!
So...that's what's working and maybe not so much for me over here.

Now...how about YOU? Would love to hear what's working and maybe not so much over in your neck of the fairy wishing garden. Talk to me, talk to me! And I'd LOVE for you to leave a comment on this post at my new website :) :) :)

Comments

ShutUpandRun said…
Very excited to check out your new site!!!
XLMIC said…
What you do is really, really amazing, AM. I love the trajectory you're taking on and your new site :)

What's working for me: finally getting my inner balance back. Actively letting go of so much that confines me, who I am, and how I make my way in the world.

What's not working: my digestive system :( But figuring things out so that it will work soon, I hope :)
Christi said…
What's working- my workouts are spot on.

What's not working - my eating habits and finding a new job.
Jill said…
YAY for your new website! I look forward to checking it all out! :)

Popular Posts