What's Working: 20 Acts of Synchronicity


20 Acts of Synchronicity


I discovered the idea of catching daily acts that are aligned Big Picture Thinking on Life from the book  The Artist's Way. I've evolved the practice into being a part of my morning routine, where at some point in my journaling I'll list 20 Acts of life Synchronicity onto the page. I began this exercise a few months ago and initially my list contained acts that were all positive, feel good and 'aw....shucks, that's so great!' type of things.
However, what I've come to realize through doing this practice daily is this: everything is an act of synchronicity towards my life purpose. The yucky, boring and not so good stuff is literally just as equal and important as all the feel good stuff. And so is all the non descriptive acts in between. They all have purpose and meaning and I don't know if I would've felt this on a gut level if I hadn't put writing this list into my daily practice.

Here's one of my 20 Daily Acts of Synchronicity:


1. Finding tea tree oil for the zits on my face!
2. Having dinner all together
3. Writing my morning pages
4. Going to Chinese New Year play in SF
5. Reading in bed last night
6. Wanting to stretch, feeling my body needing it
7. Not hearing back from a potential client
8. Good night's sleep
9. My outdoor trail run
10. Kissing A & N goodnight
11. Being with my mom and sis in the city
12. The sunset sky
13. Lil' A's outfit
14. curling my hair
15.  Not getting what I want
16. being frustrated with nurse at doctor.
17. Sunrise sky-pinks and blue
18. Dogs nails needing to be trimmed
19. Sitting on this comfy couch
20. N's tricks in the living room
What I've found I like about doing a list of 20 vs. 5 or 10 is that it really lets you write the more menial things you might overlook if you were forced to have a shorter list.

Now...here's my invitation for you. Try it out. Write 5, 10, 15 or 20 Acts of life Synchronicity in your life. What can you catch that is in agreement with what you are wanting to live into?

I'd love to see your list here or let me know how it works for you :)

Also...to let you know...my website is moving to www.annemariesebastiani.com. I'm still posting here as well , but will most likely move over to my new business website;)

Comments

Mom's Home Run said…
That's really interesting. I've been trying out Tarot cards as a way of using synchronicity to gain insight into my subconscious. I like your idea of making a list every day!
ShutUpandRun said…
I like this. I am going to make a list. It helps to know that all the "little" stuff has meaning and purpose. In fact, sometimes it is the menial stuff that has the most impact!
Unknown said…
I love it. I hope that more and more Blogger will use this feature in the future, because it just makes the internet better I think!
Voot For Android
Watch Bigg Boss 10 On Voot
Google Play Store Download
Jioplay Apk Download For Free

Popular Posts