Sh*t Triathletes Say: What's Working Wednesday!



What's Working Wednesday:


1. This Sh*t Triathletes Say YouTube video. I swear it's so spot on I'm embarrassed to admit it. I'm still chuckling from watching it. So if you're a triathlete or have a friend who's one...you'll love this.




2. My first piece of legit business mail to my new office. I've been here for six months and am finally using the mailing address. 


3. Reading a new book, Aleph, on my Kindle. They're both awesome and it's making me look forward to getting to bed earlier to imbibe on my reading. Who out there is a Paolo C fan?


And now, not so much:




1. This awful zit on my chin! Really? At this age I'm contending with these? And the worst part is I fell for it and made it MUCH worse by horsen' around with it. Ehhhh! 


So, that's what's working and not so much for me over there. Now...how about YOU? What's working in your neck of the woods? And who's seen this tri video, or read anything by Paolo C? Or who else out there is contending with adult acne?! Aghhhhh! 

Comments

Christi said…
I have seen the video and I do love it!

What's working this week - my workouts!

What's not working this week - the fatigue associated with hitting my workouts!
A Prelude To... said…
haha!! Great vid.
So how do you know your date with a triathlete is half over? He says "Enough about me, let's talk about my bike".
hehehe
Maggs said…
I love the video. Last night a friend and I were talking about the people who post all their workouts etc to facebook and we realized it's been a LOT less since that video surfaced!

On one your recommendation I requested that book at the library...but I'm 8th on the list... so it must be good. I was able to download his biography for my kindle right away though...so hopefully it will be interesting too!

xoxo
ltlindian said…
underground chin zits! arrrghh! I feel your pain! Those freakin' things get me every time. I don't know why we should have to deal with that at 40 something either.

Funny video too!
Jill said…
Love that video... hilarious!
Becca said…
I can totally relate - I've got a zit by my lip - where a beauty mark should be not a zit ---goodness!

On a high note, I got 5 miles in on my lunch break this week, which is pretty good for me.

Popular Posts