GFTW 9: Swinging Free!


Goals for the Week: Swingin' Free

AM Sebastiani Swinging Free for the Week
Hi All! Happy Week to you. For me, I just love this shot of my lil' AB. She's just swinging free on the monkey bars in Chinatown with really not a care in the world. Just the ease of the swing, the look of excitement for the next bar and the readiness to take it all on. All in her polka dot stripped tights, her yellow dress with orange and green flowers, her pink hair band and purple shoes. 
nice.
So  with this vision as my mantra going into my week, here's what I have lined up.

Goals for the Week:

Health:

Switch to water after 2 cups of coffee in the am. Water through out day. Water before dessert

Athlete:

3 days Strength train, 4 runs, 2 bikes.

Wife:

I was gone all last week and the DH had kid duty. Which meant no work outs  for him really. So support him in getting his work outs in this week.

Mom:

Sign AB up for Gymnastics. Watch N's baseball practice. Start researching Spring break ideas/plans

Personal Growth:

Intuitive Development CD #5 of Mary Swanson

ME!:

Get my hair styled! ;)
As always, I write these down on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and review it each day as part of my morning routine. And that's what I  have tee'd up over here. Now...how about YOU??? Would love to know what you've got going on in your neck of the woods. Talk to me, talk to me! ;)

Comments

Lisa said…
I often have to set water goals for myself like yours this week! I find it especially hard for me to drink enough water on days when it's cold in our office! Have fun getting your hair done!
That is SUCH a fun picture!

I've been drinking more water. It really does make everything better.

Popular Posts