GFTW 6: Births



Hi All! So, this is what I've been up to the last + four days: being there for the birth of my best friends' first child. I drove down to LA Thurs evening and was in the delivery room helping coach my best friend's baby into the world. Now, I've been a coach in the personal training and creative workshop and living world, but this here was definitely a new realm. I am still in complete awe and wonder over the experience and feel beyond blessed that I was with mama, papa and grammy when baby Max came into the world. Unbelievable. 


So I've got births on my mind for obvious reasons. I also went through a rebirthing of many sorts. My paradigm on how all of the mysteries of the world work, my unique place in this big giant world, yah know, that type of stuff. So with births as my focus, here's what I have tee'd up for my Goals for the Week:


Athlete: Bike on trainer for 30 1x this week. 3 days of ST, 3 runs (my bf told me after the birth that she believed my words because I physically have challenged my body to new heights & feats through my training & races. Talk about a great motivator to keep strong!)


Wife: The goal is to not be right. Or win. The goal is to show up for who I am and let him do the same. Allow him to show up for who he is and be.


Auntie: Check in w/the BF every day


Health: Get a multi-vitamin (I listened to the complete set of Dr. Wield's Optimum health on the drive down:)


Personal Growth: Carve out the space so I can write about my experience as a coach and witnessing the birth of baby Max.


Me!: Facial, teeth cleaned AND getting my hair done. All this week! Woo-hoo!


As always, I write these down on a book mark I keep in my organizer and review them each day as part of my morning routine. So this is what I have going on over here. 


AND actually I also have another 'Birthing' announcement!


I am moving my blog over to my business website! More info to come, but the site is: www.annemariesebastiani.com. I believe my goalsfortheweek link will be redirected there. I will (obviously!) keep you updated.


So a lot of births around here. Now...How about YOU? What do you have lined up for this week? Would love, love, love to know! 

Comments

Christi said…
Congrats Auntie!

I hope you have a great week!
justme said…
highly recommend shaklee vitalizer multi vitamin.....if interested let me know !!!
AM! said…
Thanks tri-fit. will check it out;)
Christina said…
Love the WIFE goal.
And Congrats auntie! When I do give birth, I think I want my best friend to be there for me too. :)
XLMIC said…
How amazing to be a birth coach! I can imagine you'd be wonderful to have in that capacity :)
What an amazing experience. I've been there shortly after the births of several of my friends' children (and my own nephew) but I've never been present for one.
Lisa said…
Congrats to your BF! What an exciting time!

If you're looking for vitamins, I suggest checking out Amrion Nutraceuticals. They aren't multi-vitamins but they have high quality products!
Rida said…
I am still in complete awe and wonder over the experience and feel beyond blessed that I was with mama, papa and grammy when baby Max came into the world.Sildenafil Citrate Unbelievable.
jamal said…
Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up.
how can i get pregnant l Find me Lover

Popular Posts