What's Working Wednesday: Sunny skies and Roller coaster Rides!

Hi All! Yup...we're here. The Big D-Land. And I'll admit it right now...I'm a Believer. This park and vacation is all it's cracked up to be. I'm honestly inspired by the Magic. Yup...I just wrote that. I'm a sucker for this Magic. 



1. Sunny Skies: Wearing shorts, a tank top and a spaghetti strap Ariel princess dress in January. Can't beat that....





2. Roller Coaster Rides: This is the first family adventure where the kids can ride all of the rides. All of em'! Here we're taking in Space Mountain. Uh, yah...I swear the kids loved it despite the looks on their face of absolute boredom...


And now maybe not so much...:


1. The Plantar Fasciitis: OY! Standing in lines all day is not the best for a foot that has re- occurring PF problems. I'm being pro-active though and wearing my orthotics, run shoes, AND compression socks (I frankly look like I'm gearing up for a race or something). I know it's helping but my foot is achy as I'm typing this. 


So...that's what's working and a lil' not so much for me over here. Now...how about YOU? What's working and maybe not so much for YOU on this first week of the New Year? Are you sticking to your new found intentions for the year? Or maybe not so much? Would love to know! 



Comments

Alison said…
I'm also a sucker for some Disney magic... it's downright embarrassing that my husband and I make a trip to D-Land or D-World at least once a year.
So fun about Disneyland!! Last time we went I had to be in a wheel chair for part of the time because of my ripped hammy. :( sucked.
XLMIC said…
Yay for Disneyland! Glad you are getting awesome weather and the kids are enjoying it :)

What's working here? I think my new shoes and new way of running are working or are going to work...even though I am super duper SLOW now :P

What's not working? my brain. I left my car unlocked which led to the garage door opener being lifted and our garage being burglarized while we slept last night :(

Just being thankful that no one was hurt and that all they took were things that can be replaced.
Born To Endure said…
(waving hand in air)..me me me..I have actually worked hard this week. Swam at master twice..hard..ran..did core work..I'm getting there slowly!
Christi said…
I have never been to Disney but your pictures sure bring out the little girl in me. Now I want to go!
Jennifer said…
Only went o Disney (Florida) once when I was a kid, maybe 35 years ago! A lot had changed, but I still have some very fond and strong memories!
Laura said…
Thanks so much for commenting on my vision board post. I love what things appeared to you! I'm really excited about this process and seeing where it takes me. Thanks for your inspiration!!!
I just realized we were there at the same time. I'm sorry we didn't run into each other!

Popular Posts