GFTW 51: Oh! What Fun!

Hi All! It's all about Christmas over here this week. We're not an organized religion based family, but I definitely have belief in Faith. And this time of year shows that a good part of mankind does too. What God, religion, belief we follow isn't what matters- What does is having the capacity to display Goodwill and Faith. It's what makes the world go round for me.


What also makes my world go round is sending out the holiday cards. Yeah...I'm one of those types- The kind that eats that stuff up! And I just had to show off this year's card. I'm pretty proud of it. Usually someone has to take one for the team but not this year:)
So here's my holiday card to all YOU! :) Have fun this week. May you revel in the wonder and joy of the season. Here's what I have lined up this week so I can do the same:


Goals for the Week 51


Mom: Take my lil' A caroling (she's been asking all month), wrap gifts together and read a holiday storybook each night


Wife: Share my 2012 Goals and process. Coffee or lunch date


Athlete: 3 runs, 3 strength training sessions


Health: WATER, no Luna protein bars- have carrots/hummus instead


Personal Growth: Find ~+ 20 Acts of Synchronicity


ME!: Find some cute hair clips to spruce me up


As always, I write these down on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and review them each morning as part of my morning routine. This is what I have lined up for my week- more or less. Now...how about YOU? Would love to hear what you've got lined up in your neighborhood. Talk to me, talk to me!

Comments

Caroline said…
I love your card!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Tricia said…
Adorable picture and card!!
Aimee said…
Aww..I love your xmas card..love it!
Christina said…
I thought I love last year's card... but this year's is just as good!

You have such a beautiful family!

Popular Posts