GFTW 50: Let er' Rip!

Hi All! So guess who's second front tooth fell out this past week? And now she gets to sing...'All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth.' It's pretty priceless really- All the magic of the season through the eyes of five year old twins. How DO all the packages get delivered? How DOES he manage to get down all the chimneys? At this age, they really truly do Believe in Magic. Real magic. 


And I wanna hug all this magic and never let it go. Ever. Because we all know the adage- Before you know it...


So here's to lettin' er' rip this holiday season! Let that magic swirl all around and fill our hearts with Belief. Real honest to goodness Magic and Belief. And with this- here's what I have lined up for Goals for the Week:


Health: Continue writing my daily intakes. Been helping a lot with managing the holiday food. And...NO protein/power/luna bars! I don't need them right now- not training to need em'.


Mom: Choose and prep art lesson to do with their kinder class this week. Also...play Christmas every night (it's the best)


Athlete: 3 runs, 3 days of Strength training (45-60 min a week for 6 days)


Wife: Awesome birthday for my hubby 


ME!: Artist Date


Personal Growth: Find +10 Acts of Synchronicity each day. 


As always, I write these down on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and review them each day as part of my morning routine. And this is what I have going on over here. Now...how about YOU? Would love to know! What's happening in your magical hood? Talk to me, talk to me.


P.S. (Also, as promised I'll do a post on how my GFTW are derived my GFTY (year) Goal Setting Session, most likely the last week of the year:) I actually am in the process of reconstructing blog along with my coaching site and I'll have a new shiny blog/website come mid- January...but I'll write about that in a later post:) 

Comments

Born To Endure said…
My goal for the week is drink more water..nothing magical happening over here, just swimming and cycling :)
AM! said…
Ooh! yes! water! super on my list as well. thanks!
Laura said…
Love that you divvy up your goals by mom/wife/athlete, etc... i might have to try that. :)
Christina said…
And now, "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth" is stuck in my head.

This week, I have to be better at flossing and brushing my teeth. I let the flossing slipped twice last week. And I have to get those runs in! (Three runs)
Anne-Marie said…
Love the missing teeth pic!

Hope you and your family are having a great Christmas season! Enjoy :)
There are few things cuter than the grins of children that have lost those front teeth.

Popular Posts