GFTW 44: Grounded

I don't know about you, but these past few weeks have been a bit of a doozy. I think it had a lot to do with the New Moon happening last Wednesday which was the climax of a lot of dark, retrospective energy. Naw, I'm no astrologist, but my dear friend sums it all up well here. And since Friday, I've felt more clarity in my career, health and family. But it could also be that after a week of school half days...I finally had the chance to be in my office Friday to clear the cobwebs. Or maybe it's the fact that my Dear Hubby has been up to his eyeballs with wine CRUSH for the past few weeks and basically MIA- but it finally let up Friday. 


Yah...as I type all this- I think it's a combo of it all. I'm just so freakin' relieved to feel more grounded. Like I'm ready to bring IT on: November and December- and all it's crazy end of the year stirrings and excitement that it brings.  


But not before a day of Halloween awesome craziness and Day of the Dead to honor our ancestors. Here's our Annual Dia de Los Muertos Altar we've begun on our front porch (recognize the masks):
So with the theme of finally feeling grounded in my earthly world and the hereafter...here's what I have lined up for my Goals for the Week:


Mom: Take kids to the community Dia de los Muertos celebration


Athlete: Strength Train 3days a week.

Community: Make copies of our Annual Turkey Trot flyer and start passing out..


Home: Clean out back filing cabinet. I can do it, I can do it...


Personal Growth: Artist Date & just create some art...anything. just do it AM.


ME!: Cash in my mini-facial;-)


As always, I write these down on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and review them each day as part of my morning routine. This is what I've got lined up so far for this week. Now...how about YOU??? would love, love, love to know what's on your radar this week? Talk to me, talk to me;)

Comments

Christina said…
I want to get in 1 strength training workout, 1 easy run this week.

I want to paint two bookshelves.

That's all I can think about doing.

Popular Posts