GFTW 38: Dude Time...

Hi! It seems when I talk about my kids and all their awesomeness I often use pictures of my lil' A. So wanted to represent my lil' N this time round. Because 5 year old Dude Time rocks. He would be in hog heaven if I would just kick a ball around with him- all day. No joke. Would absolutely make his day...


And the band aid on his chin? Recovery from a full blown bike wipeout a few weeks ago. 


Yah...Dude Time...


So with my lil' guy on my mind, here's what I've got conjured up for my Goals for the Week:


Mom: Kick the ball with him. Color with her. Play with them- allow after school time to be the true few hours of being with the kidz...


Athlete: Sign up for the half marathon I've been thinking of doing. After my long endurance run this weekend- it was a bit magical running in the Fall morning light with the leaves beginning to rustle on the ground. love it.


Home: Give away the 6 bags of toys/clothes (no joke). Email photographer with family pic choices.


Wife: make a date lunch or dinner date.


Personal Growth: reach out to at least 1 new person (either work or socially) each day.


ME!: I have certificates for both a 1/2 hr massage and facial. Book one of em' this week!


Daughter: Buy Artist Way book for my mom...;-)


As always, I write these on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and review it each morning as part of my morning routine. And that's what I've got lined up for this week. Now...how about YOU?? What's on your radar this week? Would love to hear it! Talk to me, talk to me!

Comments

Yep... time to just be outside is key.

My slightly-bigger-than-your-dude kids pleaded with me today to let them walk on the track after our fire drill.

Really, all they wanted was the comfy low 70s weather with a few clouds. They begged that they'd study their vocabulary on it.

Hmm.. there's my idea for tomorrow! :-) If I can get vocab lists made up, we'll walk and quiz each other.

Thank your Dude for helping me to put the pieces together!
kalie said…
Im going to have a bad week..........got family issues to deal with but outside is so hot here!
Lisa said…
That band aid is a badge of honor! ;) Wouldn't life be amazing if we could spend all day, every day, kicking a ball around and having fun? Enjoy your massage & facial!
AM! said…
Lisa-
just had to say...you are SO right! it's such a gift right in front of my nose...that my lil' dude just wants to kick the ball...all day w/me! aw.....

my life is set up right now so that I can kick that ball w/him maybe not all day, but each day. Gotta embrace that.

thank u;-)

AM
XLMIC said…
I so badly need to do a clothes/toys purge, too :P

Have a great time with your little Dude :)
Anne said…
What a great pic of you and your son :) what a sweet smile he has.
Great goals once again Anne-Marie.
Aimee said…
love your goals this week!
Your lil dude is adorable. Argh I need to go thru all the clothes and toys too.
Meredith said…
Love your goals for the week! Hope you're having a great one!

Popular Posts