GFTW 31: Let's Get This Party Started...

Hi! For some reason, I was compelled to share the above shot for this post. At first I think it was because it's just too stinkin' cute; my lil' dude on his first legit roller coaster ride, havin' the time of his life. But then I realized both his face and place sorta capture my life this month. It's a pretty big, fun, scary, new, and exciting place to be. I have a lot of fun travel, creative brainstorming work, a 'BIG' b-day, and my kids beginning kinder- all in August. So...let's get this party started with my Goals for the Week:


Athlete: Discover a part of San Diego, LA and Ojai through a run. Get my strength training in...


Mom: Kinder playdate- confirm school logistics teacher, visiting, etc


Creative: Continue to carve out play space to create daily for an hour or so


Personal Growth: Take in the AMTRAK train ride from San Diego to LA- I'll feel so European. Brainstorm, Journal and enjoy. 


Friend: Take in all the time spent with my two BFF's on my getaway trip. 


As always, I write these down on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and review them each morning as part of my morning routine. And this is what I have tee'd up for me so far. Now...how about YOU? Would love to know! What do you have going on in your neck of the woods for the week? Talk to me, talk to me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hear you on the strength training piece. I never get it in although I know I need to! It's on my list this week as well! Good luck!
Born To Endure said…
Hmmm cycling tonight, a staff retreat at a beach resort for two days, more training, then my first race on Sunday...going to be fun for moi!
Raquelita said…
Oh, enjoy the train ride! I miss regularly riding on them (now that I live in the Midwest and not in Europe).

My week will be mainly filled with writing a conference paper that I'll be presenting next week and with dreaming about, visualizing, and hopefully achieving a PR at my half-marathon on Saturday.
Unknown said…
That pic is too cute!
Marci said…
Oooooh a train ride... have fun with that!

Popular Posts