What's Working (and not so much...) Wednesday: Hot Triple Dawg!

What's Working:
1. Look what came in the mail today...I'm just a wee bit stoked to try them out. My new pair of Saucony Grid Type A4 shoes from onlineshoes.com. And lemme just tell you these puppies are l.i.g.h.t. Like 5 oz light. I can't wait to run and give a review...(and yes, those are box springs in the background. They went out when our new frame went in, so are sitting randomly on our back deck)


And it doesn't stop there...


2. I ALSO received my two pair of AVIA race winning shoes. These ones above are their AVI BOLT III light,. I chose them because of their weight and triathlon style shoe. I'm a cheshire cat over here. And it doesn't stop here...
3. My second AVIA shoes: the AVI Stoltz, which are their blazing new trail shoe. Can't wait! And I got these just in time to see if I wear these or my Newton trail shoes to the Dipsea Race on Sunday. 


4. THE SUN IS BACK. nuff said. 


And now...not so much:


1. Those dang box springs on our deck. Talk about an eye sore. ay, ay, ay (no pun intended)


That's really it for the moment. Maybe it's because the sun is finally out again over here so I'm sitting and relishing in that. Maybe it's because I just can't wait to try out all these new run shoes.  Or maybe it's because really...it's all pretty good over here for the moment.


So that's what's working and not so much for me over there. Now...how about YOU? What's working and/or maybe not so much for you in your neck of the woods. Would love to know! Talk to me, talk to me!

Comments

Raquelita said…
Ooooh! Lots of fun shoes!

My mind is ready to run again, but my body is not. Tapering and post-marathon weight gain (even just a pound or two) is making me see red.
justme said…
lined up sitters for when the girls have no school so i can still get my workouts in....

slept in today and probably not getting my planned swim in

good and bad right ?
ltlindian said…
good=new garmin forerunner!

more good=the weather is finally (!) nice here as well!

bad=my sprint tri is done and I don't have a goal in mind. I need a new challenge to work toward.
RunToTheFinish said…
shoes, shoes shoeeeeeessssss oh man you make me want to go shoppping, i love nothing more than new running shoes!
ShutUpandRun said…
Damn, you ARE the shoe girl today. Can't wait to hear how you like those beauties.
Aimee said…
Yay for new shoes! Can't wait to hear how you like them!
Quinton J said…
it's kinda' not fair. you have way more shoes than you have feet.
Jennifer said…
Love new shoes! You get triple love, no fair!

Cheers!
misszippy said…
Wow--you could open your own store there!

My deck needs replacing sooo badly! But we just did the master bath and are also doing the front porch/walkway, so..not gonna happen right now!
Anne-Marie said…
Loooooooove getting new shoes!! enjoy! :)

working- 3-4 swims/week = stroke is feeling stronger!

not working- 90F heat and crazy humidity, ugh
Anonymous said…
Those Avia shoes are cuuuuute. I think I'm going to take up trail running just for the better shoe colors!
XLMIC said…
I need new shoes... my new ones are not so much fun as I had hoped they'd be.
I've been talking about new shoes for months, but I haven't bought any. I need to finally do it already.

I love yours!

Popular Posts