What's Working (and not so much...) Wednesday: Double Down Baby

What's Workin':
1.Let's start off with this...I've shared I'm working with an intuitive consultant and a few of you have inquired about her process. Well, she involves tarot cards in her meditation on your energy and these were my two cards dealt this week: Abundance and Prosperity


Double down Abundance baby. 


Basically out of 44 cards in 2 separate decks, the exact Abundance card showed up each time. What are the odds of that? Well, if I could recall my Probability and Statistics class I'd tell ya, but I can't... so let's just say the odds are huge-in a good way:)




2. Old Chairs (above) turned into New Dining Room Chairs (below). Can you relate to my elated state of a potential sparkled up dining room?


3. New bed frame. Not the best pic, but this has been a looong time coming. We haven't had a bed frame for almost ten years. And this one screams (okay softly whispers) Serenity..
And now...not so much...


1. I don't even want to type this because it depresses me: The Rain. I can NOT believe it's still raining over here and scheduled to down pour through the weekend. blah.


But that's what's workin' and not so much for me over here. Now...how about YOU? What's working and maybe not so much for you over in your camp? Would love to know.  Talk to me, talk to me friends. 


Now, I'm off to buy a cornucopia to match my new dining room chairs...;-)

Comments

I am impressed of the chair makeover

my working was a great race last saturday
Catey said…
Love the feeling after a little bit of home makeover! :)

The rain is SO not working for me too...and I live in a stinkin' desert! We've all been joking about a water conservation commercial that used to play constantly- "we live in a desert you know!"....only you wouldn't know it lately. Ugh. It's supposed to feel like Summer but it feels like April! It snowed on Memorial Day. I am so over cold and grey cloudy skies!
Working:

Final exams going unbelievably well

Yearbooks arrived early with only a few noticeable errors- err...learning points

Balancing life... as well as I can...

Needs Improving:

The good ole "more water"

Holding myself accountable for my actions....thoughts are not enough..
Unknown said…
Your new bits 'n' bobs are looking good! What's working over here is looking forward to my hols... I'm counting down the days!
Alicia said…
We've never had a bed frame, in the 11 yrs we've been married. It's on my long list of things to do/buy.

It's been raining here tons, too. I'm ready for the sunshine!
Aimee said…
Nice job with your chair...it looks awesome!!
I'm sorry about the rain! I'm sending lots of sunshine vibes your way!
Born To Endure said…
Sorry about the rain, it's hot here in Indy that's for sure!
We are getting a new bed too..just taking 8 weeks to get here..sheesh
Hooray for chair makeovers!

What's working for me this week? My boss told me to take an hour each workday to seclude myself in a quiet room and write. I plan to take him up on that.

Popular Posts