An Invitation: Discover YOUR Inner Athlete!

I had the privilege to write a piece for the Athleta Chi's blog on a process of discovering YOUR Inner Athlete. I'd like to invite you to read the post and make an Inner Athlete Vision Board yourself.


Personally, my Inner Athlete Vision Boards have provided me access to listen to my athlete voice and hear what it's yearning for-what does my mind and body want to discover, reach for and experience?


You can see an example of my complete Vision board on the Chi site and the simple steps to create your own. They've also created a Gallery where you can post YOUR vision boards. Now this is the part I love! I would absolutely love to see where the collage takes each of you. What you come up with when you let the simple intention of your Inner Athlete speak it's voice.


And if collage ain't your thing...then I say take the plunge and give it a try anyway! Step up to the resistance and see what comes up for yourself. 


No need to RSVP. I just wanted to make sure I hand delivered this to YOU:)

Comments

Tricia said…
heading off to check it out
I love the idea of a collage! Im definitely going to make one tonight when I get home!
Quinton J said…
I’m gonna’ be honest here and say that I was a bit bummed to see that the dude with the long hair and Saucony’s made the cut into your ‘inner athlete collage’ and I didn’t. whatevs. I’m sure your next one will be WAY better.

I kid. I loved it. So cool to visually explore the things that motivate you.
RunToTheFinish said…
i really love their ads and have actually been cutting them out and putting them up on a board i have!
Leah F said…
What a great idea! I want one! I want one! Sounds like a great thing to work on this weekend.
what a great idea! I may just have to make one!
Sounds a lot like what I talk about here:
http://runninghood-amanda.blogspot.com/2011/02/why-do-we-do-it-and-athleta-inspiration.html
and here
http://runninghood-amanda.blogspot.com/2010/10/vision-collages-and-this-runners.html
and in many of my other posts. I'll have to find one of my many vision collages or boards to share when I get a chance. I've done this for years and found it very helpful in focusing on my goals in life. Probably one of my most powerful tools I use in meditating, reflecting motivating, and reminding myself about what is important to me and why I mention them so often on my blog.
Btw, I really love what you say here and on the Athleta write up..resonates so much with such a big part of my life. What a great gig you have going on ...have you been writing for Athleta for awhile?

Popular Posts