GFTW 24: Race Finisher 344!

Hi! Yes, Dipsea is done and I was finisher #344, which means...I qualify to automatically race next year. Y.E.S. Race report to come hopefully Tuesday, but here's what I've got tee'd up for my Goals for the Week. 


Athlete: With Dipsea done and under my belt I'm now trying to sort where to set my sights for Summer and beyond in 2011. In years past I've had an 'A' race to lead up to, but not this year. I've switched from HIM training focus on running- and want to race a half in the Fall. But I need a race this summer to keep me going. Choose my strategy and which race. OH! Get back into strength training! Can't wait.


Mom: Father's Day-organize something meaningful for both him and the kidz. And sign the kids up for swim lessons already.


Personal Growth: Get my hands on a copy of The Artist's Way. Has anyone read/used it?


Home: Get those dining room chairs done. 4 more, 4 more...oh and get those boxsprings off my deck.


Health: Yes, it's true. I need to write out my daily intakes starting this week. I'll write out my daily intakes each morning so I know what to follow. I'm ready.


ME!: Massage and intuitive consulting session for me...;-)


As always, I write these down on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and review it each morning as part of my morning routine. And this is what I have for me this week. Now, how about YOU? What's on your radar for the week. Would love to know!


And now I'm off to kick my feet up at the sandy beaches of Stinson:
Happy Feet Friends!

Comments

Aimee said…
Congrats on finishing Dispea! I can't wait to read all about it!
Congrats girl! Please do tell me what you plan for your husband from your kids for father's day...I need some big ideas besides just throwing money at a massage for him. :) Would love ideas. And swim lessons...this is on my list too!
Christina said…
Father's Day - I am actually excited because I will get to spend it with my dad finally.

Can't wait to read about Dispea.
AM! said…
Hi Gals! So fun to see/read you;-)

Amanda- I'm planning a hike/picnic and he can have the Saturday to do bike ride or whatever- and we'll bake his 'surprise' cake while he's gone...That's the gist so far...;)
Marci said…
Father's Day will be nice... I will get my dad all to myself... plus we'll bike to the baseball game down in DC!
Unknown said…
Congrats - can't wait for your race report!
Congrats on DipSea!! What a great experience and I can't wait to hear about it!
Raquelita said…
Congrats! I can't wait to read your full report! As always I'm taking some inspiration away from your goals.
Christi said…
Yay! Great job on Dispea!
Good job finisher #344! I hope you enjoyed the beach and that the rest of your week is going well.

Sign the kids up for swim lessons we had a water scare last week and it served as a good reminder of how important swimming and water safety is.
XLMIC said…
Awesome getting that automatic in for next year's Dipsea! I cannot wait to read about the race! Glad you reminded me about Father's Day :P

Popular Posts