Killer Filler Friday!: Rolling in the Deep

Happy Friday Folks! Now, most of you know I don't run or bike with music but this song was put on my radar a few weeks ago and I'm in luuuuv.

For a few reasons:
1. Her voice has got s.o.u.l
2. I was SHOCKED to hear her age
3. She has a normal body and can be a normal role model if ya gotta a have rock n roll role model.
*4. I just came back from a bike ride and just had to add this: her voice is her soul deep in the belly. And looking at her you'd never guess she was the owner of this voice. But a-ha, she does! Just like us- we have this inner deep inner energy and when it comes out who knows what to expect from each of us!...


Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce you to Adele:



This song is my new 'Firework' pump me up song. You're dang right I'll be listening to it pre-race June 12th.
Now..how about YOU? Have you heard/like Adele? What's your favorite go-to 'Pump me UP!' song? Would love to know as I may actually get my act together and put some new songs on my phone.


Happy Weekend Friends!

Comments

Christi said…
Awesome song!

Most Pink songs pump me up!
My newest favorite is from Glee (I cant believe I just said that, need to do something manly after I make this comment to make me feel better)
A Prelude To... said…
My daughter and I LOVE this song. I think Hailey sang it on American Idol this year??
AM! said…
BDD-LOVE the admission!

@Julie-AH!I'm so outta the AI loop this year! good to know;-)
Karen said…
I LOVE Adele. She has an amazing voice!! I love this song, however it is totally overplayed on the radio station I listen to. :-( I still think she is amazing though.
Teamarcia said…
I ADORE Adele! Loooove that song so much! ALso loving the new CeeLo Green song, not the Glee one. Bright Lights something something.
Have a great weekend!
I love her voice. The song sounds like it's straight out of another era.
I love this song, and Adele, and was really happy when they did it on Glee. I hate to say one of my pump me up songs is Ke$ha's Tik Tok. Yes, shame roll over me!
Raquelita said…
I love Adele! Love! My newest favorite pump me up song is Pink's "F---ing Perfect."
Aimee said…
I love this song too! It is a GREAT one!
I pretty much listen to this song on repeat. I love it. The whole album is really great.
Born To Endure said…
Yah, she's great, my hubby introduced me to that voice back in March..I love her!

Popular Posts