Top Tahoe News



1. Okay first, can ya blame a mom like me? Just had to share just a few kid snow pics. And yes, the glasses are hot off the $4.99 gas station press...


2. Our cabin has internet this year! Woo-hoo! I feel so, so...connected. Naw... but I can now read blogs while my family watches Dancing with the Stars tonight.


3. I'm still all set to swim at the Truckee Swim Center...but forgot a towel! Do I suck it up and still go this am, or run and find a towel for tomorrow?


4. We got 299 Brady Bunch mug shots! So, close and so fun to 300! Now...who's gonna make it 300 Baby?! 


4. Probably the biggest news: The Nike Womens Half Lottery opens today at 9am thru the 22nd. Now, if you live in the Bay Area and have not ever experienced this race..it is hands down WORTH it. And actually it is a fabulous reason to make a getaway wknd to SF.


That's what's swirling around over here. Now, I'm gonna finish chuggin my coffee and decide already if I'll still swim or take in the mountain air with a run. Guess I can't go wrong either way eh?


Happy Monday Folks!!

Comments

Audrey said…
MY VOTE - RUN!!!!
Lindsey said…
You're in my hometown!! But when I was there we just had the pool, no swim center, lol. I bet it's the same place, though. Your kids are beautiful!
Anne said…
There must be some Canadian blood in you somewhere eh? ;)

Great pics...those two are adorable!
misszippy said…
They look so cute all bundled up--I'm sure snow is a big treat for them.

Hope you make it into the lottery. Oh, and go run!
Unknown said…
OMG! My niece and nephew are sooo cute!!!!
Ewa said…
RUN.
Kids look awfully cute.
I am rethinking now this whole spring thing. Maybe I'll head to the mountains too so I can enjoy the tail end of winter. Very tempting.
Clair said…
Hope you enjoyed your swim! I'm taking my chances with the Nike lotto again this year.
Marci said…
I've heard how sesnsational Nike Women's is... didn't know it was on lottery system now!
XLMIC said…
I love the pictures of your kids! So great that you all are enjoying Tahoe! My kids have never seen snow :P can you believe it? Maybe that should be a upcoming "mom goal" ;-)

All these bloggers posting about the Nike Half has me kicking the idea around in my head now...

Enjoy your mountain stay!
Your kid are just too cute! Enjoy the mountain air!

Popular Posts