Killer Filler Friday: I've Been Off the Map!

Hi all! I know! I've been off the bloggy map for sure this week! But with good reason. The kids and I were doin' a lil' bit of this:
(can ya see the Hollywood sign in the back??)


and this:
and at times a lil' bit of this:
but mostly a lot of this:
(this is a true sacrilege being from the SF area...)
coupled with a sprinkle of this:
and toppin' off each day with this:
And basically, it was all simply the BEST. Really. My first LA excursion with my kids to visit my old stomping ground and BFF, far exceeded my expectations. I still have a perma grin from the experience and am ready for more!


Which is actually happening in 3 days when I get to take em' to Tahoe for a bit. Gotta love California...Sunny LA one wknd, snowy Nor Cal the next.


That's my Killer Filler Friday status over here. Happy Friday Friends and may you have sunny skies or killer snow in your neck of the woods!

Comments

A Prelude To... said…
What a great way to spend your time!! Glad you guys had so much fun :-)
Steel Springs said…
That looks like a great trip! Have fun in Tahoe.
Christi said…
What a great time!

Have fun in Tahoe
Teamarcia said…
Fun trip! Love the pics! Enjoy Tahoe you jet setter!
Ahhh, this, This is the stuff life is made of! Lovely!
XLMIC said…
Looks like such a good time! I think we have those same striped jammies! lol

You look so happy!
Raquelita said…
Yay! It looks like an amazing time was had by all!
misszippy said…
So nice to have time with your kids, alone, when you don't have to be tending to the day-to-day rat race! I'm doing the same in a couple of weeks when it's their spring break and the hubs will be traveling.
Christina said…
The kids looked like they are having a blast! :)
Awesome! Awesome!

My 7 and a pinch neph-dude was in town and I had 4 hours with him just now!

Lots of wrestling, merry-go-rounding, slide-racing, turtle hunting, air-planing into the couch, and hide-n-seeking.

Each moment is a gift!

Glad your kiddos are healthy and well to enjoy the trip!
teacherwoman said…
That sounds and looks like a wonderful time! How cool!
How fun!! Glad you enjoyed it
Caratunk Girl said…
OMG, seriously, I thought my favorite is the first picture, until I saw the 2nd. AND 3rd. AND...

I vote for the one of the 3 of you at the ballgame I think. Not that you asked. :)

Looks like an awesome time!
mjcaron said…
Wonderful! We all need some R&R at times. That's for sure. We will hit 70 on Monday here in MA. Yay!
fleming Fab 5 said…
Hey, I am a new follower. Great blog!
Anne-Marie said…
Aww, looks like a great trip! Love the pics... your kids are so cute!!

Jealous of your upcoming Tahoe trip... if I could find a decent job in South Lake Tahoe/Stateline I think I'd move there tomorrow!!
Aimee said…
Yay! It looks and sounds like you had a great trip!!
Beth said…
Adorable pictures! Glad you had a great trip!!
Born To Endure said…
It's great to be surrounded by kids..I miss mine soooo!
So glad you had a great time! Even if you did go to the Dodgers instead of the Angels...

Popular Posts