GFTW 17: Gettin' Ready To Roll!

Hi All! Yeah, I felt like an Easter egg runnin' from the bunny this am. Hot pink rain jacket, turquoise/yellow shoes. Felt it was the purrrrfect Easter morning apparel.
And speaking of Easter...thank GAWD it's virtually over. I'm sitting here in a robin egg malt ball coma as a type. I swear I could live on em'. BUT, I can't. So...gotta move on. I have a semi mellow week that leads up to a new half marathon group I'm coaching (yeah!), a 3 day Tri Training Clinic I'm enrolled in Fri-Sun (it's gonna kick my A, but I'm gonna learn A LOT), and coaching a lil' group for a sprint triathlon Sunday (go ladies!). I'm ready to roll baby!

So here's what I got lined up for my Goals for the Week:

Athlete: More to follow, but I've pretty much decided to shift my focus from a HIM, to putting my eggs in one basket: running. I want to give myself the devotion to maybe kick some A (according to me) in a few halves. So....create a program that will allow me to do so...;-)

Health: Operation Back to Basics. Easter is over. So are the Robin Eggs, and candy. I know what I need to do...


Mom: Plan a princess playdate and a baseball playdate for my kidz

Personal Growth: Take at least 2 big risks this week...Hmmm....

As always, I write these down on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and attempt to review them each morning as I chug my coffee and plan my day. And this is what's on my radar for the week. Now...how about YOU? What do you have going on in your neck of the woods? Talk to me, talk to me!

Also, I wanna say "HELLO!!" to all the new Brady Bunch Crew Members! Woo-hoot! 

Comments

Aimee said…
Love your Easter running outfit!! Those are the perfect Easter colors!
How exciting about all of the groups your coaching! That's so awesome!!
What's working for me: I started my IMAZ training..woohoo!
What's not working: too much Easter candy is leaving me feeling pretty gross!
Raquelita said…
I love your festive running gear! I was not nearly so stylish on my run this morning.

I can't wait to hear more about the halves you're planning and your training! It's the last week of classes for the semester, so my focus will be on getting through my last classes and preparing for the final grading push. So organization is essential! I have a 17 miler on the agenda for later in the week.
Unknown said…
great outfit!!
I plan to get maps and directions sorted out for my upcoming trip. Make the best of a road trip to the dentist for the kids on Thursday.
Figure out my health issues calmly and logically.
Run :)
Christina said…
Cute Easter running outfit!
What's not working today: Ate too much.
What's working: Visiting with family!
XLMIC said…
You are hoppin' cute ;-)

Health: enough with the chocolate!

Athlete: be smart with starting up again... remember I can finish the B2B and the goal is to not reinjure!

Me: this is the one where I always feel stumped... lol. Not such a good sign. Allow myself to be gentle and mellow. There.

Wife: remember that he isn't as into my joking around as I think he is :P and chill it out.

Mom: attention, attention, attention. Intention, intention, intention. And plan two birthday parties to take place in the next 2-3 weeks.

House: 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes at the end of the day... it really will help keep the place less cluttered. Do it.
Unknown said…
Thats a cute outfit! Have a great week :-)
Teamarcia said…
Festive outfit and great plans and goals as always.
Busy week here....so much to do plus it's race week!
Jennifer said…
Love the goals, as always so impressed you do this all the time. Love th eoutfit, keep it up!
Christi said…
Good luck with your goals this week!
What HIM are you looking at?
Sherri said…
Your the cutest pink Easter bunny ever!
I hope you had a great Easter!
I bet your a great coach!
Working for me....I am flowing...and loving it! =)
Alicia said…
Health: I'm totally with you. Easter candy and treats are GONE! Give me some veggies!
RunToTheFinish said…
seriously i keep thinking about trying to go 100% sugar free for a week...but that's terrifing
You look very festive for Easter, love it! I can't wait to hear what your two risks are this week. Great goals as always!
Jill said…
You look adorable!! Love love love that pink jacket! :)
JC said…
Happy Easter - LOVE the ensemble ALL in the spirit of EASTER! Awesome about the 1/2 marry's - you will be FANTASTIC! My sister just got back from your neck of the woods and LOVED it! I can't wait to visit someday:)
Steel Springs said…
I love your Easter outfit!
good luck with your clinic and race this weekend!
Marny said…
I love that you're switching focus to running :) So on the knickers with shorts look: I have always wanted to do this but didn't know if it was ok fashion-wise. I hate how my thighs look in tights...esp in race pics. So, you're saying this is acceptable? I'm gonna consider this the go-ahead to sport SATIC (shorts and tights in combination). THANKS AM!
AM! said…
Marny! yes, it is 'la moda' at the moment! They did it in the Athleta catolog too;-)

Popular Posts