GFTW 15: Breathe Baby...

Is it just me, or is the Spring air smacking around everyone's undocumented pent up energy in the brain? Cuz that's what's been goin' on for me, and while it's been invigorating, I think it's all coming to a head. Because now with all this new energy, ideas, and goals I'd love to live into...I'm shakin' my head wondering where am I gonna find the TIME for it all? I gotta be on crack or something. Because my calendar/time can't keep up with my brain.
And I know my back to back vacations from sunny LA to snowy Nor Cal are throwin' more melee my way, so it's heightening the crazy feeling.

And that's where I know I really just need to breathe... Just let it go, right? Go on and enjoy the winter wonderland with my babes and know it's all f.i.n.e. 

So with that frame of mind here are my Goals for the Week:

Mom: Take in the winter wonderland thru my kids eyes
Athlete: Swim while in Tahoe 2x's 
Friend: Plan a dinner date with 2 friends
Wife: Confirm date night
Health: sleepy time tea each nite;)
Personal Growth: Catch myself being present
ME: hair appointment

As always, I write these goals on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and attempt to review it each morning as I chug my coffee and review my day. So, that's what's on my radar for the week. Well in addition to a few cool other things (SF nike half reg is opening mon, a cool new pair of Newtons should be on their way, etc) But now....how about YOU? Would love to know! Talk to me, talk to me!

Comments

Teamarcia said…
I haven't even thought about goals for this week yet. I'm too busy enjoying our fleeting 85 degree weather!
Enjoy NorCal!
Jessie said…
As much as I anticipate spring, it really means rest time is over. I have a hard time not filling the time with gardening, travel, sports, camping, and so on. Its all fun stuff, but it leaves me feeling like a scatter brain! Good luck and have a great time!
XLMIC said…
Major goal for the week... calm down and relax... it's VACATION. Next in importance... communication skills... use them, improve them. Those are the biggies at the moment.
Anonymous said…
I do the Sleeptime tea nearly every night and I love it. Hope your snow trip rocks!
GoDoreen said…
Wow...what a great blog you have. I just found you! And your in CA. I love the idea of goals for the week....
Anne said…
Have a great time and enjoy relaxing with the babes :) I particularly like your personal goal this week...good one!
Ewa said…
I am getting better at setting goals. I keep forgetting to ad ME in the list.
Have a great time in Tahoe.
Love it! Yep, there's a lot of stuff flying, darting, and hanging around. People cleaning it, and others not.

Me- morning and evening visualizations (I'll settle for one if needed).

Food- eat and drink consciously

Yoga Teacher Training- enjoy the journey; speak when needed; listen lots! Reflect gabillions!!

Teacher- simplify. Remember that they, too, are tired. Find the balance, and trust myself!

Fam Mem- make time for a call, an e-mail, a something!

Finances- tighten the hatches down! Be proactive!

Athlete- find the time, be creative, and get the workouts in!

Happy Journeys to All!
Raquelita said…
Sleepy time tea before bed is the best! I should start having that instead of a second glass of wine some nights.

This week I'm gearing up toward my first race of the year, a half-marathon on Sunday.
Born To Endure said…
Spring means outdoor work and I love that!!!
Christi said…
I am so excited for spring but like you I need to remember to breathe!
Spring makes me think I am in summer shape and have to humbly be brought back down to earth
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! You are always so positive and make me smile!

Ahhh, Tahoe!! I had the chance to visit when I was still attending Stanford--breathtaking! Enjoy! Your kiddos are beautiful!

Goal: breathe and make a difference with each interaction

Popular Posts