Goals for the Week OneThree: Yah, that's right...OneThree

I had my GFTW brainstormed and ready to roll, but when it came the week number, it threw me for a loop! Week diez y tres? Is that supposed to be some sort of premonition? Is there any other way to type that? Cuz I got a lotta good juice goin' on over here and I don't need some number to screw it up. So...how about onethree? Yah, that'll work. And I don't consider myself too superstitious...but I guess I am if I'm skirting around the number as such. 
But now, I'm gonna take it further and prove that week onethree is the best kind of week! 


Here's what I got lined up for my Goals for the Week:


Athlete: Imbibe on one of the following each night: The Mind Gym, Lore of Running, or Mind, Body, Mastery. It's like I get to Choose my Own Adventure. Also, run barefoot for my warm up of each run.


Wife: Set up a dinner out this week, and set up a getaway overnight for us for sometime in the next four weeks. 


Personal Growth: Set up an intuitive counseling session w/the fabulous Heather Bleasdell.


Home: Buy paint samples and figure out which color for bedroom/bathroom.


Health: Cook 1 new recipe for dinner this week.


ME: Research and sign up for a voice singing lesson!


As always, I write these goals on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and review them each morning as I chug my cafecito. But I must share something else. As I told you, I've revisited my Anthony Robbins tapes on Goal Setting (yes, sooo lovin' it), and from that I've revised my yearly, 3, 5, and 10 year big dream goals (which I try to do ~ 3x's a year). So... I currently have 10 Goals I'm shooting for in the next 12 months.  And I'm reviewing these new 10 goals each morning and coming up w/one specific action I can do each day to work towards these goals. It's providing me a lot of jazz and excitement. And I could share these ten goals...maybe I'll get the bravery to share em' this week;-)


But until then, I'd LOVE to hear what you've got going on for you this week! Talk to me, talk to me! I'd love to know!!

Comments

Raquelita said…
Great goals! I can't wait to find out what colors you go with for paint and to hear about your ten goals!

This week: hopefully feel well enough to get back to the training schedule, write a conference paper abstract and panel proposal, journal everything I eat, and do not hit the snooze button.
Jennifer said…
I have always wanted to take singing lessons, but I am way to chicken! Go for it!
Clair said…
Oh, voice lessons, fabulous! I'd pass on the name of the awesome woman I took lessons from a few years ago, but you're probably not interested in trekking into the city for that.

I've got a busy few weeks coming up, so my biggest goals for this week are to be well rested and get all my workouts in - I need to stay as stress-free as possible right now.
Velma said…
Spring break for me. Post the recipe :) Have a great week!
Beth said…
I won't say the actual number but one-three is actually my lucky number so it should be a rockin week for me :D
Marci said…
Good goals... I wish I could set goals like you!

This week I want to recover from National Marathon which was yesterday but also continue training and get ready the Pittsburgh Marathon which is seven weeks from today!
Great goals, I am sure hubby will LOVE the "wife" goals. Enjoy your alone time :)
XLMIC said…
Voice lessons! Awesome! I have wanted to do that forever.

My goals this week center around getting ready for a big family trip that starts on April 6.

Mom: make sure the kids are squared away with school assignments so all is done for the 6th. Contact all activities instructors to reschedule/cancel lessons while we will be gone. Plan out a couple of the days of the trip with the kids' help.

Wife: keep supporting my man while he figures out what is up in his world... no judgement, no fear.

Me: get a massage... schedule one for this week and one for before that wicked plane ride. Order all my supplements so I have a stash for the trip. Do some meditations to get centered for the trip... it's going to be very challenging and I need to be grounded.

Athlete: at least two runs this week, one or two cross-training sessions, two ab workouts. Just do them with no set outcome... just at least do them!

Financial: plan what we will need for the trip and what the budget will be.

Whew! This was so helpful.
Born To Endure said…
I love the get away night..excellent. My goal is to get back to the pool on a regular basis starting this week!
Wendy said…
Sounds like a great week ahead!
I am going to keep my goals simple.

Enjoy my kids while my husband is gone for the next 4 days, eat healthy and move, I will work out 5 times this week.

Happy Monday,

elena

Popular Posts