Goals for the Week 12: Happy Spring!



Yes! Can't believe it's here, but Spring is totally sorta in the air! My kidz are diggin' it, and I am too. On my steady state run this morning it was a heavy rain on the way out, and crisp clear skies on the way back. Now that's my style run. The clear skies gave me the mojo to keep up my steady state pace and bring on Spring and my week.


And I'm also bringing with me a slew of my 500 business cards every where I go, and slippin' em here and there when the opportunity strikes. Like taking Jill's advice and possibly winning a free lunch:
So, wish me luck on that.
And speaking of luck, this week feels like another lucky one. Naw, I haven't cashed in on my fortune cookie from last week, but it's all good. I'm still feelin' the luck. Maybe because my feet feel great, I'm still ridin' the high of my Anthony Robbins cd's, and I actually have a Spring in my step (pun intended). So with all this goin' for me, here's what I've got tee'd up for my Goals for the Week:


Athlete: 3 swims this week- 45-1 hr each ( I got 2 in last week)


Health: Pick up copies of the 3 book rec's I got from my Friday post. Thanks guys!


Personal Growth: Take one action a day I know I need to do, but just keep putting off- and do it- big or small (this really helped me last week)


Finance: Quickbooks for 20 min a day (I'm on a roll with it believe it or not!)


Mom: Book the tuxedo fitting for my lil' dude for his Auntie's wedding


ME: Book a massage! 


Now, as always, I write these goals down on a book marker I keep in my organizer and attempt to review them (and my 9 new Goals!) each morning while I chug my coffee and plan my day. And that's what's on my radar more or less for the week. Now...how about YOU? What's on your docket for the week? Would love to know! Talk to me, talk to me por fa!

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Spring and good luck winning lunch!!!
XLMIC said…
I was feeling quite glad I was planning on a late-in-the-day run as that storm was going nuts this morning! Good for you for getting it in during all that :) And THANK YOU! Your kindness and advice are invaluable :) I feel newly invigorated!

Mom: make dental appt for X, make playdate for C, plan party for Q, give G loads of affection and verbal support.
Athlete: get in the 3 scheduled runs, begin 10 min/day core/ab.
Health: to bed before 11.
Friend: contact 2 people/day who I miss visiting/talking with.
Work: check out my new "job"!
Christi said…
Our athlete goals are identical this week!
Me- Rest, Recovery from Bug, and be Patient with myself

Teacher- Find good in all moments

YrBk- finish it... this week or middle of next week.... done!

Athlete- do what can be done given bug recovery...

Atlete 2- wouldn't it be grand to be on the trails on Weds? even if it's raining and cold?! I dream... of bluebells and wildflowers.... :-) a side of muddy roots and rocks is fine, too!

Food- make new blueberry muffins recipe. :-)

there's more, but let's keep it simple... :-)

Happy Trails to all!
Beth said…
I like your personal growth and me goals!
Aimee said…
Yay for spring!!

Good luck winning a free lunch..that's always fun! :)
Athlete: Run twice, do insanity 4 times.

Health: Write a food log and make a doctors apt.

Mom: Get through with a smile. Take Tay on a date.
Marci said…
Yay for Spring... which means race season is here.

My goal for the week... find a good training plan for my iron distance race this September!
Alison said…
Yaay for Spring (and the spring in your step)!

I'm going to continue with you and your personal growth goal: Get. Sh*t. Done.

I *will* stop procrastinating and get proactive. I will I will.
Book that massage ASAP!! :D

I am going to do some spring cleaning of my diet--possibly looking at GF options....

Happy almost Spring!!
Beth said…
Great idea about the business cards. I have some so I should try to win something! Hope you have a great week! I also have the swim goal for this week. I hope we both make it!
Anne said…
That picture of your kids is adorable :)

I especially like do one thing once a day that needs to get done. I must try that!

BTW Anne-Marie, I've had to change my blog address, please come follow my new blog and delete the old one. There were serious problems with it. Here's the new link :)

http://www.anne-asthmaandthegiftofrunning.blogspot.com/
Good luck winning a free lunch!

And with those swims. I wish that were an option for me right now, but my gym doesn't have a pool and the one in my community isn't long enough to make it worth it.

Popular Posts