Goals for the Week 11: Goooooooooooal!

I see the double hockey sticks in GFTW 11 and it makes me wanna shout "Gooooal!" And I'm sorta feelin' the rush of a Goooooal, as I just got back from my runner's group 5k race in San Francisco. And isn't our group too cute?! I mean really. And as always, I feel honored to be a guide for these ladies' running journeys (also...a few select members of this posse were privy to watch me being guided by a cop to pull over for an illegal u turn! Oy dios mio! These ladies got to see me at my weakest... BUT, he was kind enough to let me go! So Double Goooooooal!)


And DSE races give ribbons. And as luck would have it I got 3rd female overall, so I'll take it;-). And the first and second place winners were cross country college room mates. So, uh..yah...I'll reeally take it!:




Now enough about me and getting my booty kicked my a few pixie college chicks. Let's set my eyes on the prize for next week. And it's gonna be a good one. I just sorta feel it. So with out further adieu, here are my Goals for the Week:


Athlete: 3 swims in this week. Just.do.it.(I've got my first sprint triathlon in 7 wks)


Wife: Date Night, somewhere OUT of town...


Friend/Mom: Plan a trip with kids to LA to visit my BFF for April


Finance: Quickbooks 3x this week for ~20-30 minutes


Personal Growth: *this is a big one* Choose 1-2 Actions a day that I've been putting off and know I need to do, simple or big and DO them. 


ME!: Get an eye brow wax. Yah, that's right!;-) I deserve it baby;-) 


As always, I write these goals on a book mark I keep in my organizer and attempt to review them each morning as I chug my coffee and review my day. And this is what's on my radar for the week. Now...how about you? What do you have tee'd up for yourself? Would love to know! Talk to me, talk to me!;-)

Comments

Congrats on 3rd woman! Awesome! In ran a 5K today too, finally broke 20, but no 3rd woman for me:).
Unknown said…
third overall!!!! Congrats!

I have some goals to get my son Jupiters iPod speech program refined and suited to him and to run again! I am feeling better each day and I really need to let me feet touch the earth again.

Have a wonderful week!
Overall- Be true and calm!

Teacher- vary it and stabilize it!

YrBk- LOVE to complete 5 pages (leaving 4 only....)

Athlete- more yoga

Health- water and vegs increase

Personal Growth- interview on Weds! :-) Where oh where will it lead... the journey is the prize!


Happy Trails to All!
mjcaron said…
I got in 3 swims last week. That was a big goal of mine. :)
Go you!!

My goals are to get hooked up with a trainer and get a plan together.
Unknown said…
Congrats on 3rd! I finally tested my max push-ups today.. now my goal is to start the plan!
Unknown said…
Well done!
2 kgs must vacate my body immediately! This is post
friend-staying over-and-munching-on-junk 2kgs! YUK
Raquelita said…
Congrats on excellent race, lady! You are such an inspiration!

I need to maximize my time during the first half of the week. Instead of thinking that 30 minutes isn't enough time to do something, I will use it to write a few paragraphs of a lecture or to clean. Other biggish goals for the week: a double digit long run and at least one 60 minute yoga practice.
justme said…
i really really need to make a goal list. we are in the midst of packing to move april 1....i feel a bit overwhelmed
Christi said…
Congrats on your race!
Lisa said…
Congrats on the great race!
Congrats on your race! How fun to do it with such a fabulous group of women!! Did you mention your time? I didn't see it. Thank you so much for your awesome support/comments the past few posts! I love hearing from you...seriously whenever I see a comment from you I get excited. I know I say that to you every time. :) We will be in San Fran in April...I think the second to last week ...18th to the 22nd...any good races?? Goals: get my kitchen done, plan my 4 year old daughter's and husband's b-day parties for this week (last minute) and then RELAX and get back to carving out some peaceful moments for myself.
Maggs said…
congrats! I need an eyebrow wax too. Bad.
Alison said…
Congrats on the ribbon! Especially against the college chicks! ;-)

I'm gonna hop on your personal growth bandwagon. There's a lot of stuff I've been putting off recently, and I sorta made an effort at it last week, but this week I am goon Kill It! Thanks for the kick up the booty :-)
misszippy said…
3rd overall? You rock! Way to go. Have a great week.
Congrats on 3rd place! That's awesome!

And I'm with ya on the personal goal. My eyebrows need some attention too.
Christina said…
I need to give my eyebrows some lovin'.

Congrats on 3rd woman! :)

And yes, a fine, good-looking group of running ladies!
Yeah on 3rd!!! "College Pixie Chicks" cracking me up!!!

Love the group photo--running groups are the best!
Congrats on take 3rd Overall!!! you rock
Unknown said…
wow, thats awesome anne marie! Congrats!
enjoy your trip to LA, too fun!
LC
Needak said…
Yep, I need to make a goal list - especially when it comes to my fitness. I had a realy good regime going when the hectic times of life took over and now I have to find my wayback into it. Thank you for reminding me that lists are little golden aides to help get thinigs done. First goal on my list - get back into my daily swimming and mini trampolining combo! Second goal - no more junk food in lieu of real food!

Popular Posts