Filler Friday: Four Freakin' February Thoughts

1. It's February? really? really kids... you wanna make Valentine cards? Really Superbowl is Sunday? Really, I just went to kinder registration for Fall last nite? woah....


2. I have my first 5k race this Sunday;-) AND it's with my 5wk to 5k Mama Running Group! There will be 6 of out there on Sunday in SF doin' our thing!


3. The King's Speech: two words- awe-some. Lemme just say, I wanna be Geoffrey Rush and help people find their inner voice baby. And if you're not inspired by this movie...we cannot remain friends...;)


4. I CLEANED out my freakin' CAR!!! I feel so liberated! I can now look people in the eyes when I'm headed to the grocery store, or pickin' up the kids! I can now breath a big ol' sigh of 'Ahhhhh....' when I slink into the driver's seat. I feel like I should get a raise or something


Now... give me some good filling for a Friday! Because like what Angie B said 'the best part of a donut is the filling!'

Comments

Emz said…
This
is
my
freaking
kind
of
post.

love it.

Must agree - king's speech --- awesome.
justme said…
oh how i need and watn to clean out my car
XLMIC said…
I so badly want to see The King's Speech. My son has a speech "issue" and it's making me wish I were Geoffrey Rush's character (based on the previews I've seen). My husband saw it and raved!

Whoa! You CLEANED out your car? I sooooo need to do that! Okay... you've motivated me! That will be my weekend goal!

Have a great run on Sunday!
Leah F said…
Loved The King's Speech.

Good luck on Sunday!!
Aimee said…
Good luck to you and all the 5k mamas at the race this weekend!!

I haven't seen Kings Speech yet, but I've heard from a lot of people that it's awesome. Maybe my husband and I can rent it this weekend! :)
ShutUpandRun said…
I cleaned out my closet and made a yummy Moroccan lentil soup. That makes me happy. Good filling.
Ewa said…
King's Speech - this weekend
car cleaning - ??? any volunteers to help?
How come February started before January finished?
Christina said…
Bathroom - cleaned!
Bedroom - cleaned!
Desk in bedroom - cleaned!
Laundry - 2 loads DONE! (And more to go).

Gonna tackle the closet next.
And the vehicle tomorrow.
Chris K said…
Howdy, thanks for stopping by my Blog and your well wishes. While I have lived in San Diego for 26 years, I grew up in Marin. I love Sonoma. I will rock my race and you rock your race this weekend, okay?!
Pahla said…
Isn't it funny how awesome it feels to clean something?!? I cleaned my shower today and feel like a million bucks!
Good luck to all your mamas this weekend!!!
Happy Friday! I SO need to clean my pit of a car, badly.
Good luck on your 5K!!
Unknown said…
I love what you wrote about cleaning out your car, because I always feel so proud when my car is clean!
Good luck on Sunday!
Ahh, cleaning my car...that's what I should do. Good luck on your 5k.
Alison said…
Enjoy running on Sunday. It's going to be awesome running with those gals! And I feel this weird sense of national pride that you liked The King's Speech :-)

My Friday filler -- what's the fastest amount of time that I could (acceptably) finish a jar of cashew nut butter in. Because at the moment I'm heading for 4 days.. :-/
Have a fabulous race on Sunday! So exciting--your first 5k!!! Looking forward to reading you race report!
JC said…
Kick some butt out there tomorrow and the same to the rest of the Momma's! Gotta see that movie and nice job on the car - totally have been…many times:((((
Anonymous said…
For my birthday in November, I asked my husband to have my vehicle detailed. And he did, wonderful guy that he is. So I hear you on the clean car thing. I can actually have people in my vehicle without embarrassment now.
Could NOT agree more about The King's Speech. I walked out of the theater feeling more uplifted than I have in ages.

Popular Posts