Update: Looks Like I'm Ms. Loser Lady Over Here!

okay, okay, okay. so I know I had my hair all in a heated mess with the discovery of the loss of my URL. Well, uh, yah...about that. I guess I missed the fine print somewhere, because after talking with a friend about the loss, she just couldn't understand how I didn't have a longer grace period to get my URL back. 


So I went back and checked the email that initially told me my URL had expired, and sure enough in the note, was a lil' link to click to still buy it back for $10 thru enom.


So I did.


And now... I have NO idea what the heck I'm doing!!


So NOW, my blog is still w/the NEW URL goals4theweek.com...but I think I'm gettin' my old one back. holy moly. I don't know what to do. I need to find a way to use both or something. 


So I'm also sharing this with you for 3 reasons, well okay 4 reasons:


1. First, can't believe what a cloudy fog I've been functioning in for the past ~36 hours that I couldn't figure this EZ fix out (Granted, I've been simultaneously dealing with a family health issue that's clouding my brain). But feelin' pretty much like Ms. Wacky over here!;-)


2. So....don't go changin' the URL from your blog roll /RSS feed quite yet...I don't know what my URL is gonna be!


3. Sorry to all the peeps who have switched over to the new URL!! Don't switch back...yet as I hope to use both URL's, but seems I never had to do all this confusing stuff to begin with.


3. If you've ever done the same snafoo as me, can you let me know how you resolved this? Do you have more than one URL directing ps to your blog thru Blogger?? How do you do that? Help this Loser Lady out over here!


Thanks for your patience friends...;-)

Comments

Teamarcia said…
Ok I'll hang tight until further notice. Hope it gets straightened out to your liking! :)
Leah F said…
You popped back up in my Reading List so maybe everything is okay?

Also, about your PF...I know they can be pricey but I highly recommend custom orthotics. Mine were $250 and have worked wonders. My PF isn't 100% gone yet, but it's close and I am back to running. And more importantly, it doesn't seem to be getting any worse again. I'm really only feeling it very mildly at the start of runs, and not all runs at that. Best of luck!
You are still popping up in my google reader, I think your feeds are still going through even with the name url change
I got this site from my pal who shared with me about this website and at the moment this time I am visiting this site and reading very informative content at this time.

Popular Posts