I Can't Believe it...

I can't believe it folks. I let my domain registration expire for my lil' ol' GFTW...and I'm now in total disbelief! I don't have this name any more!AHHH! Some computer picked it up and ran with it. I completely feel like I just lost a part of me! And now, I don't even know who is gonna find this post because my old dear lil www.goalsfortheweek.com is now some weirdo search site for things. AGH!


And to add to this wonderful mix, my PF is acting up badly again, like really bad. Like it's really bugging me that I can super feel it/ probably have a heel spur bad. 


AND I found out some not so wonderful health news of a friend.


All this in less that 24 hours. 


oy.


But also in the past 24 hours, I've managed to procure www.goals4theweek.com, and actually like this site name better. Heck it'll help me focus on maybe 4 weekly goals;-)


And I just bought some foot tape, and taped the feet (yes, I said feet, as in two) and I think doing this in conjunction w/making a doc appt will work


And while the health diagnosis is still bad, it's not as HOLY S*** bad as I thought initially. 


so.


I feel a lil' better.


Now... to all my wonderful super cool brady bunch crew members and RSS feeder friends...I hope you find this post! I have to think of my plan of attack to make sure all my bloggy friends know I'm still here...I just have a new address: www.goals4theweek.com 
And if you read this, will you leave a message just letting me know you did? I have no idea who's gonna find this...


Peace out friends. I'm off to blow off a lil' more steam on my trainer...;-)

Comments

Unknown said…
Ahhhh, not a nice way to start you week BUT if I know you, and I think I do, you'll bounce back like a rubber ball...you're always looking at the bright side!
I hope your foot gets better...I could write a novel and a paper on PF, it's my big issue as well.
The ONE HUGE thing that works, truly, is a nightly foot whooin' by my husband. DEEP, deep tissue massage on the whole foot but especially breaking up tissue and anything else floating around in there. Hmm...I have to think of a way to pay him back some day. Some day...
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
I found you! After getting the weird search site I typed "goalsfortheweek.blogspot.com" and your site came up. Good luck with it all!
AM! said…
hi gals!
yeah YOU! so glad you found me. ahh...


xoxo
jess said…
I found you through Run, Courtney, Run's blog! I am excited to be a new follower :)

www.jessywuv.com
Unknown said…
got it! I wondered what happened :) Hope the rest of your day is a happy one!
ok I am re-following you but it wouldn't let me add you to my blog list and you don't come up in my blog dashboard. hmm. I wonder why?
Glad you are back though! I hate PF.
AM! said…
BWMFT-hmmm...i don't know either. wah...i do know it says my blog is in transition and it's being read as goalsfortheweek.blogspot.com until the new site picks up so maybe that's it?

thanks!!
adena said…
I wondered where you went. Going to update my blogroll so I don't lose you again!
Anonymous said…
I'm having the same issue... it actually automatically updated the website in my blog reader (not sure how)... but nothing was showing up... so I unfollowed you, then re-followed you, and still... though my dashboard lists your blog... no posts show up. WAAAAAAAH. But I'm glad you posted on my blog so I could find you again.
Anonymous said…
Oh, and I hope this post helps!!!

http://racingitoff.blogspot.com/2011/01/goals-for-week.html
EricaH said…
i had the same issues such a pain. i was able to refind you through Lesleys (racing it off) blog.
I'm a new follower- found you through racingitoff (I'm a pretty new follower there too- have just discovered this whole new world of running blogs!)
Rae said…
So I had to unfollow you so I could get rid of your old domain name and then refollow you under your new name. So you should show up in my reader again. :)
Fifty K said…
Sorry for the crappy start to a week. Keep your head up! Adding new blog to reader.
I use google reader, and you showed up the same as always. Actually, looking at the url, it still says "goalsfortheweek.com".

Weird.
Stacie said…
Your post and blog showed up in my reading list like normal. Hopefully we don't lose you but I'll be on the lookout if for some reason you go MIA.
Anne-Marie said…
I wondered what happened when I tried to visit earlier in the week and ended up on some random search site!

Glad to have found you again! My URL still says 'www.goalsfortheweek.com' though, not '4'.

Sorry to hear your week has been not so great, hope you have a better weekend! :)
Unknown said…
Grrrr sounds like a stressfull week. Hope all is better with the PF soon :)

I actually never lost ya so that's a good thing! You know you can work in that 4 for good things.

The URL does still say goalsfortheweek.com though....
Ewa said…
Your post showed up as usual in my reading list.

Popular Posts