Filler Friday: First 4 Feats I Find in My Head...

Hi All! So this post'll be nice and short. I gonna just spew out the first four things that come to my head about my week. Okay, maybe I'll edit a bit afterwards, but let's just see what happens..

1. I embarked on retail therapy not once, but TWICE this week...and at regular retail stores...like Nordstroms and a local boutique....I know! I haven't done that well, it feels like forever. But I did- and I like my new cute shirt and scarf.

2. My foot doc said 'Yeah, this is what happens when you have a heel spur'. Which is fine with me. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't making it worse. Plus, I'm fixin' to get a second pair of orthotics. Talk about triple retail therapy!;-)

3. How cute is my lil' Dude's haircut. He now truly looks like an official 5 year old.


4. My Friday night is squaring up to include some good ol' Bloggy reading...all nestled up in my couch....ahhh...(I'm comin' off not 1, but 2 nights out this week. Again, I know! I haven't done that...well forever!)

Now, could some see this all as boring? Perhaps, but aw well...that's how I'm rollin' for the moment. Now would love to hear all YOUR filler feats of the week! Talk to me, talk to me! I'm off to attempt cleaning the house while simultaneously being present with my kidz. Wish me luck;-)

Comments

XLMIC said…
Luck!

That's something I'm always trying but rarely succeeding at.

Your little guy is such a cutie!

Hope your heel heals up soon :)

This week I cleaned lots of throw up and made lots of chicken broth. I did go running... once. And hope to again tonight. I wish fervently for a nice date night w/ my man…

Happy weekend to you!
Christi said…
My filler was a great ride outdoors! The weather warmed up here in Colorado and I took advantage!
1. Parents are geniuses! Dad had the perfect solution- when it was right in front of my face!

2. My inner endurance athlete is growing up! What was once a "long swim" felt like nothing today (minus the shoulders here/there a few times...).

3. The greatest game ever is "who can text 'code red' first?" indicating another snow day! (If only our students knew.... ;-)

4. Pineapple coconut GF muffins are delish! :-)
Sounds like the perfect night to me!!

Your son is SO HANDSOME!! He will breaks some hearts! :)
Unknown said…
oh goodness, I've had a heal spur before. Its not fun, but at least its not a serious injury! Retail therapy is the best. I did that myself at GAP this week!
LC
Unknown said…
Sounds like a great night ahead of you!! Sometimes you need that shopping BTW!!
Alison said…
I love that you count orthotics as retail therapy!

Filler from me: if you mix tahini with maple syrup and spread it on toast, it's like having halva for breakfast! (I've not been grocery shopping...well, forever!)
sarah said…
I love the idea of filler. Unfortunately, the only thing I can think of is this: if I have to shovel one more ounce of snow in the next week, I'm buying a one-way plane ticket to Cali and never coming back. Uffda!
Unknown said…
Sounds like a great Friday night to me :-)
Born To Endure said…
Funny I thought my life was boring...no one's life is..I love your blog and have NEVER found it boring.
Anne-Marie said…
Nothing wrong with a Friday night of bloggy reading... that's how I'm spending my Saturday night! :D

I hear ya on the retail therapy! I took a personal day from work on Friday and treated myself to a pedicure/manicure and then bought some new make-up. Oh, and I had some MAJOR retail therapy at the local bike shop a week or so ago, which will be detailed in a future post :) Sometimes, you just gotta splurge on the things that make you happy! :)
Retail therapy is never boring ;) Glad you got out and had some fun shopping ;)
Julie said…
Hi Anne Marie,
Did someone say retail therapy? I need some of that:) I always feel a little better after purchasing something cute to wear!

Your little guy looks so darn cute...officially looks like a five year old:) They sure do grow up so fast. Will your twins be going to half day or full day Kindergarden? I am looking into full day for my little man.

I hope all is well with you and it was nice to hear from you:) Take care of yourself! Hugs!
My filler was putting my "book" together, which is my 140.6 training program, I put it in a big binder, seperated the phases and added a sheet on what week is what I will be doing, its a work in progress.

Popular Posts