The Freakin' Card!

So first, a lil' background. I'm a Christmas/Hannukah/Holiday card freak. I absolutely LOVE giving and getting them each year. I almost enjoy the experience more than getting a paycheck in the mail. really. There's just something about opening up the cards each day, reminiscing over them each night, and choosing what type of card to create that exudes our family best. 

Well, I showed you our mug shot earlier, and here's what we ended up with for the card this year. 

However... the final version reads 'a freakin' fun filled 2011'. Yah, I'm crazy like that. And after the fact, when I missed the 30 min window to cancel, I honestly worried for days, wondering if it was too close to a 'f---k'n fun one'. Imagine the horror! But my hubby and friends assured me otherwise...or just appeased me cuz there was nothin' I could do about it!


So it is what it is.
Here's my card to all you Brady Bunch Crew Members and Beyond
And I'd love to mail ya one if you'd like to see the real deal in your very own mailbox. Just shoot me an email annemarie@vom.com. Or if any of you have a few spare cards yourself and care to send one my way, it would find a happy home here.  And if holiday cards aren't in your deck, no offense taken here.;-)


Just know I want you all to have a freakin' fun filled season and 2011 baby!

Comments

LOOOOOVE this! You have such a gorgeous looking family! Perfect!
Heather said…
Now that's a great Christmas card!! I love the ones that look like everyone's having fun and not just posing!!
Anne-Marie said…
What a fun, beautiful Christmas card! Love it... you look like you're having a ball! :)
Aimee said…
Awesome! I'm sending you an email! :)
Christina said…
I love receiving cards and giving them too. I actually will sit down, either with coffee or tea or wine and write my cards (i just buy cards).

Love your card - and what a fun family!
Unknown said…
freaking awesome!!
hmmmm. this could be worthy of a "YOU FREAKING ROCK AWARD" this week....just sayin
ShutUpandRun said…
Love the card. You look SO pretty!
misszippy said…
What a beautiful card! And so funny about the freakin' part...
Alison said…
I think DH and daughter are having a little fun with the camera there! What a beautiful picture :-)
Anonymous said…
I love that picture! Adorable! :)
XLMIC said…
What a freakin' beautiful family! For real! ;-)

And y'all look like so much fun, too!
Clair said…
You guys are adorable! Happy holidays!
I love this card! I action and REAL!!! Not posing for your fam!!
Teamarcia said…
I think your card is freaking awesome!
Caratunk Girl said…
That is the BEST card ever. Seriously, I FREAKING love it.
LMC said…
I freaking love your card! You guys all look so happy and you look very pretty! Happy Holidays!!
Cards have gone by the wayside the last few years. I guess just because if we see the people, why send a card?
Maggs said…
Guess what showed up in my mail box today? Thanks!
Julie said…
Hi Anne Marie,
I just got my card yesterday and had the biggest smile on my face! Your family is beautfiul and that card is the best! My little guy just turned 5 on December 19th:)

May you and your family have a freakin'n fun holiday too!! Hugs!
Christi said…
I love your card! It's freakin' awesome!
That is such a cute card! *Almost* as cute as the one of my nephew.

Popular Posts