Bib Number FOUR!?!





I picked up my race packet for my Healdsburg Half tomorrow, and I'm bib number 4. Bib Number FOUR!? Wuh? Wow, I've never garnered a single digit bib before. The pressure, the pressure (confession, it was by default I had to sign up under the 'elite' section, but didn't think it'd be FOUR)
So had to show it off, along with the cool long sleeve wicking style fabric race shirt. It's pretty sweet.
And now with this new orange FOUR across my chest, I felt like I had to boost up my confidence to sport the thing, so I treated myself to this:



(couldn't bare to show the entire foot, as they're lookin' badd....)

and I paired it with this:



Now, I think these'll match the bib tomorrow right? All right, let's just get this thing done with already!;-)

Comments

Christi said…
I love the bib number, the nails and all the cool swag!

Have a great race!
Pahla said…
Good luck!! 4 is a great number and those gold tootsies are rockin'!
Rae said…
That's awesome! Good luck!!
Samantha G said…
YESSSS! I LOVE the coordinated-nails thing!
I had teal and purple for Team in Training events :D

Congrats on qualifying for a great number :)
4 is a good number

Good luck
Aimee said…
4 is a great number, and your nails look awesome! Good luck tomorrow! You are going to do great!
Love the number and love the nails! Good luck!
Julie said…
Good luck tomorrow Anne Marie! Run fast and run strong! I will be thinking about you as I am freezing my ass off running my own half marathon here in Minnesota:)
Beth said…
Four is my lucky number!! Good luck!
Katie said…
Good Luck! Love the nails, I'm running in costume on Sunday, only a 5k though, one day I'll attempt a half :)
Teamarcia said…
Ooooh elite indeed! Good luck out there golden girl! : )
Maggs said…
Go go go! Good luck tomorrow! Do that race # proud!
Good luck! Love the shirt for this race...way cooler than some of the race shirts I've gotten in the past!
XLMIC said…
Wishing you a GREAT run!!!!
Alison said…
Rock that 4! I have no doubt you will. Race well :-)
five fingers said…
I love your nail polish..it's cute..
Unknown said…
Good luck! Have a great race :-)
Steel Springs said…
Good luck! The single digit bib number is so fun! I also really like the race shirt and your nails.
Anne-Marie said…
Good luck! Can't wait to read the RR! :)
Ewa said…
Awesome color and your single digit bib - wow, you will rock.
Have fun, OK?
Christina said…
Love the toes and the fingernails.
Go rock the race and show the world what a "4" can do!
Unknown said…
good luck tomorrow! Enjoy!
Unknown said…
4
goals (1) for (2) the (3) week (4)

4
you have 246 followers right now
2-4-6 a-ha! 2+2=4 6-2=4

:) Have a great race!!
GO #4
Lisa said…
Love the swag! I hope the race was great! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Anonymous said…
FOUR. That's the top of the elite food chain! Love the gold to match.

Popular Posts