Two Things Tuesday: Try and Tri Related

1. I've been wanting to give a shout out to my swimmer BFF's super site for a while now. It's called Juice in the City and it offers sweet deals of 50% or more, on fun activities, food, services, and more in the San Francisco Bay Area and Dallas/Collin County, TX . Their cool button is on the side of my blog, and I am beyond impressed with what she and her fellow business partners have created with their site. 

I hope to host a Juice in the City giveaway soon, so wanted to talk it up. Definitely sign up (that's how you'll be in the giveaway...and it's ez breezy) if you live in the Bay Area or the Texas area. Actually, sign up no matter where you live, because they're expanding to so many new cities in the next 6 months! It's pretty exciting. I've bought super discount soccer game tickets and pedicures (god knows my feet need em'). Go try the juice in  Juice in the City.


 2. Also, my swimmer BFF is THE reason I first attempted triathlons and creating this blog. She got me to do our first sprint tri together ~10 years ago- before I even knew how to spell the dang word. She was a fast age grouper before I finally got the tri bug myself, and  is a smokin' fast swimmer (yes, I'm jealous). She's also uber tech savvy (Masters in Computer Engineering at Stanford), an incredible writer, and her work inspired me to finally take a risk and start a blog. She's basically the reason why I'm doin' both today;)


So, that's what I've got for tryin' new things. Now go get some of the juice already;-) 

Comments

ShutUpandRun said…
Amazing how friends can motivate and inspire us. Those are the best kinds of buddies.
Velma said…
Thanks for the scoopage. I am going to San Fran in november!

Friends are so great!
Jill said…
You two are super-uber cute :)
Jennifer said…
It is amazing how important my runner/swimmer/biker friends have been in steering me in the right direction! They are a gift and I am thankful for them every day.
misszippy said…
I want a Juice in the City where I live! What a great name, too. Thanks for turning us on to them.
Megan said…
I love that kinda thing. I subscribe to two here in NOLA and we buy from them all the time. We just got one to a specialty meat shop. The Big Man was in heaven.

Popular Posts