It's Been a Doosy Friends...

I don't normally finish off the week feelin' this way...but this week's been a bit of a doosy and I'm looking forward to kissing it bye bye and sailing into the sunset weekend.


The main reasons I'm happy to it over...


1. I ended up working more at the last minute, which threw off all my other life things I wanted to keep a priority: workouts, my other work, reading BLOGS!, connecting with my kids, going to bed on time, etc. ugh.


2. I now don't have the time to post my super, super, triple sweet Brooks running shoe/short giveaway...will now have to wait til' Monday:(

3. I learned of a heart breaking experience that happened to an old college friend this week via her status updates on facebook. It was surreal and affected me more than I realized, but i'm feeling MUCH better. It's so crazy how powerful social network sites can be.

Now, I'm soooo looking forward to this weekend: the kids' soccer game, family swim time, a long bike ride and run, reading blogs, and re-connecting with myself and family;-)Thanks for listening to my lil' rant dear bloggy friends. 

Hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Sorry for #3, it's a bummer when things happen, especially when you learn about it in such a way. I hope things go better this next week. My thought are with you.
trailmomma said…
Wow. I am sorry to hear about #3. It is amazing what social media can do and be for everyone. Heart breaking to hear though.

Enjoy your weekend. The week is now over. :-)

Oh and if you can reveal the strategy to getting to bed on time in addition to life, work, workouts and family please share! :-)
Regina said…
I'm so sorry about what happened to your friend. As a mom, I can't imagine the pain she must be feeling. I hope she finds comfort in the arms of her friends and family.

I hope you have a good weekend!
Unknown said…
I hope next week is better for you. *hugs*
Teamarcia said…
Sounds like a good week to have behind you. Here's to a great weekend!
Unknown said…
I hear ya! Needing some R&R this weekend. Enjoy some good training and blog reading.
It's okay.

We're here to listen and support, too.

:-)

Just take care of yourself and know that all will be well.

:-)

And.. yes, it's been one of those weeks. A fellow 8th grade teacher's son died of leukemia on Tues.

Yet... the sun still rises and sets, the winds still blow, and life goes on.

May your weekend be what you need it to be. :-)
Unknown said…
So sorry about your FB experience, some news can be good but it's hard when it's not positive.
Regroup this weekend, breathe, smile with your babes, hug your husband and RUN and BIKE! Big hugs...
Julie said…
Sailing into the sunset sounds wonderful! I hope that you have a nice and relaxing weekend:) I know it will be better than your week! Take care Anne Marie!
Velma said…
Enjoy the weekend!!!
Anne-Marie said…
I'm sorry to hear about your crazy week, esp. #3. Hope you're doing ok and that you're able to have a relaxing, enjoyable weekend with your loved ones!

*big hug*
Anne said…
That's a pretty tough week...hopefully, the weekend will be relaxing and joyful. Hugs.
heather said…
Hope next week is loads better! Have a great weekend!
ShutUpandRun said…
Glad you made it through the week and very sorry about your friend. Take care of yourself this weekend. Give those kiddos of yours lots of hugs! That always makes me feel better.
chris mcpeake said…
sorry about your friend. have a great weekend.
Sorry to hear about your friend! But glad that your weekend looks great! Enjoy it!
I think it was that kind of week for a lot of us. I hope you're feeling better and had a nice weekend!

Popular Posts