Few Friday Fav's: DRATW!

1. Have ya heard the sayin' above? Well, neither had I til' my savvy LA BFF shared the scoop on it's cult appeal to the teen/20 somethin YouTube crowd. Apparently, this video became viral and is now THE only way to say something's cool. Double Rainbow All the Way Man...And in text: dratw!

So I was dream shopping on Splish, saw this suit, and now I HAVE to get it;) dratw...







2. I'm loving the snack concoction I made last night, from all my 'end of the bag' pretzels, cereals, etc I had. It's a mix recommended by Nutrition Gal, and it's the perfect mixture of salty sweet. You can see all the ingredients I used above, and I have no ratio to report. It was just throwin' in the rest of each bag of: cranberries, dry roasted almonds, chocolate chips, cruncy corn bran cereal, and nibbler pretzels. hmmm

3. Just saw there's 200 Brady Bunch GFTW Faces! Now that's a fun way to start the weekend;-0! I know, I know...don't get too attached to the number. ebbs and flows I know. But it's still cool to see 200.

4. Loved reading all of your insights/thoughts on how you make/set goals from my last post.

That's it for me over here. Now, I'd love to hear a few of your Friday Fav's. Tell me what's DRATW in your world!;-)

Comments

Rae said…
The Double Rainbow guy was hilarious!
ShutUpandRun said…
But what does it MEEEAAAAANNNN???

You should wear that suit to your next tri.
misszippy said…
I'm so out of it--hadn't heard of that. Thanks for cluing me in! That snack mix looks too good--I'd have no portion control with it! Have fun with the suit design.
Unknown said…
Congrats on your 200 followers :-)
KovasP said…
Wear the suit for your next tri? I bet you wear it every day already! :)
Maggs said…
ha. I love that suit. Just might bring me out of retirement ;-)
Teamarcia said…
I haven't heard that one either. But tomorrow my dratw will be I will KILL my 20-miler. It's gonna be nice and cool for once and I can just feel it!
Have a great weekend!
Anne-Marie said…
I must be really out of the loop. But... 3 day weekend = DRATW!!! :)
Our dear friend colin worked with teens this summer and they loved to say "Taste the Rainbow!"

who doesn't love rainbows!
Raquelita said…
Yes, you need to wear this suit to your next tri!!

Sleeping in until 8am today is my Fri Fav!
Unknown said…
My hubby showed me the double rainbow guy the other night and I could not stop laughing although he was making me crazy by about 30 seconds!
The suit is awesome!!
Have a great long weekend :)
Clair said…
I love that suit! Today, my double rainbows were seeing old friends and taking a long nap. Have a great weekend!
Lisa said…
Wow, okay, I think my life is now complete since I've seen that video! haha. Just kidding! That was definitely...odd. We saw a double rainbow though at our cottage in June! Too bad I don't have a video of it. ;)

Have a great weekend!
heather said…
Love the suit! I hadn't seen the auto tune version of double rainbow guy, but here's the original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

I love this guy!

Your snack mix looks super yummy!
heather said…
Oh and my double rainbow this week was I ran my first whole mile yesterday!!!! Yow!
AM! said…
Hey heather (and all!)

Thanks for the original video. That's the one I thought I'd posted, so just switched it. thx!
JC said…
Love the suit:)
OMG I love that suit....you can totally rock it!
And great snack mix :)
mizuno wave said…
Nice suit plus a great snack! Awesom post! :)

Popular Posts