Goals for the Week 33: One Hundred Fifty!

I was all set to write my GFTW, but I just saw 150 in the 'Followers/People I Stalk' section and I got the chills! I remember back in January, when I had MAJOR resistance even adding the gadget (you can read why here). But I'm WAY over it and have come to love the feature.  And 150 is a dang cool number! And while I know there's feedburner/RSS peeps out there and you're 2 kool 4 skool too, having the lil' squares of all the bloggy faces in Brady Bunch format hits me on a different level. It's like we're all part of this blog adventure.
Speaking of adventures, here's a pic of one I had this past week. My sis and I took the kids to Gilroy Gardens, and if you live in Northern or Central California, or anywhere in CA, it's a MUST to do w/your kids! It deserves a separate post. It's just the perfect combination of lush beautiful gardens and amusement park rides for kids ~10 and under sans the annoying hyper crap that comes with an amusement park:

But enough about swans. Let's get on with my Goals for the Week:

Athlete: I shared my running goal in my last post, so now I know what to do. But I need to get some more foot tape (for my heel/PF). I've been out for ~3 wks.

Wife: Get ready for bed by 9:30pm, asleep by ~10pm or earlier

Mom: Call speech therapist for my lil' A. She talks like she's from Jersey ( i love it!) but it's been recommended that she be assessed. Also, take a walk w/the kids after dinner one night.

Personal Growth: I'm signed up for a tele-class on Creativity this week. I've been wanting to explore this and/or an intuitive counseling session with this wonderful gal Heather for a while, but have always had some level of resistance to make it happen.
And I know resistance= I need to do it. So make the space and time to embrace the tele-class this week. I'm excited. 



As always, I write these goals out on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and attempt to review it each morning as I chug my coffee and plan the day. So now...talk to me. What goals/plans/intentions/etc, do YOU have planned for the week? Post them here por favor!


Oh! Also, don't forget to enter the Sugoi Running Skirt/Short Giveaway! 

Comments

That tele-class sounds like fun! You'll have to let us know about it!

And congrats on 150 followers!
ShutUpandRun said…
I love the thought of taking walk with the kids after dinner one night. The kids and I did a bike ride after dinner tonight and felt so great...
JBM said…
Am hit me up on fb about the speech. I have a bunch of resources
misszippy said…
Sounds like a lovely, low-key park! My daughter had to go through speech therapy when she was three. One year and she was out--they are miracle workers!
Unknown said…
Congrats on 150 followers, I get excited everytime I get a new person reading my blog! Good luck with the speech therapist :-)
Teamarcia said…
Love the swan boats--reminds me of Boston!
Have a great week and email me your shoe size so I can send you the right socks!
Aimee said…
Woohoo for the 150 followers! I love the little boxes too...:)
That amusement park sounds awesome! I wish we had something like that here.
Unknown said…
congrats on 150...and now you are at 151!!
My focus this week is to make sure I am getting a good balance of running, biking, swimming and weights. I also have some organizing that needs to be done (office/Lola's outgrown clothes/basement).
Happy Week!!
Caratunk Girl said…
Wahoo 150 stalkers!!! That is awesome! I just hit 100 this weekend I was so excited!

Great goals....My only goal is to focus on tapering for the HIM (and not go crazy)! That is pretty unbalanced I guess for the rest of my life but right now, I don't care!! :)
Anne said…
That teleclass sounds interesting...you'll have to tell us about it :)

Hope the foot is at least getting better...
Emz said…
hey it's actually 151! YAY you!
Jill said…
I always like the faces of the athletes on my blog, they really do inspire me just looking at their pics. So fun when there's a new one suddenly, too. One of my twinies when to speech therapy for many years....he still has some problems pronunciating clearly but has come a long way! I hope it helps your wee-one.

And no, still no progress on the heel. It hurts no matter what I do or don't do. Not constantly though. Insurance snafu yet again is forcing me to get a past "female" diagnosis to a clean bill of health before I can be insured (and thus, no MRI yet on the heel) and that's going to cost me literally HUNDREDS of dollars to get that litte number taken care of...just so I CAN get insurance. I'm trying to remain upbeat, but it's not easy.
Anne-Marie said…
Congrats on hitting 150 - that's awesome! I'm still shooting for double-digits ;)

I think my biggest goal for the week is to start mentally & logistically preparing for IM Louisville: what gear to pack, what food/nutrition to take with me, what I'll need to buy when I get there, race nutrition planning, where I have to be and when...
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said…
I love when my followers count hits round numbers.

Popular Posts