Throw Me a Bone Will Ya?

Today's the last day to vote for the blogs in the SocialLuxe Lounge Blog Awards. I'm in the CEO section (it's the top section on the ballot here), and it'd be a hoot to say I made the final five. It's the cute lil' button on the top of my blog. While the majority of these blogs in this section are uber sleek, highly organized, and actually focus on how to literally keep your life organized vs. the triathlon, health, family weekly goals I talk about here, I still wanna see if it can make the cut!

So if you vote for this here blog...I'll pay for your kid's college! 

Okay, I can't do that, but I am planning on hosting three, yes THREE giveaways in the next three weeks, and you can get an extra 'entry' on each of em' if you go and vote now. And if you've voted before, you're allowed to vote once a day. Heck, I've been trying to vote daily myself! I know, I know...I've just hit the 'shameless begging' department, but hey, maybe it's from the mild carbo-depleting I'm dealing with at the moment. 

Also when you vote, they'll ask for your email, only to send you a confirmation number to ensure people aren't cheating and voting more than once. I know! Where talkin' serious level of security with this thing! And I wanna say 'wish me luck' but actually this whole blog works because of all YOU. 

So...wish US luck!!
 

Comments

I liked the begging:) Just voted!
Maggs said…
I voted. Good luck!
misszippy said…
Ok--this time my vote went through! Glad you sent out that reminder. Good luck with it!
LMC said…
OK- I voted again! BTW, your off the hook with the college offer, I don't have kids! :)
Caratunk Girl said…
Good luck! I voted already but am voting again! I hope you get it!
*~*~* Tracy said…
I also voted already and just voted again.
Good luck!
Christina said…
Just threw you a bone. :)
Kat said…
Voted for you! I don't have kids, but would you pay to send my dogs to obedience school?

LOL kidding!!

But would ya? ;-)
Unknown said…
Just voted. Good luck!
AM! said…
Hey everyone!
Thanks so much!!!
let's see what happens...;-)
and btw...stil ~3 hrs left to vote (ok...kill me now..)
Jill said…
Voted again. So glad my twin's college is paid for ... I can now quit my job and just stay home and run all the time :).
Unknown said…
definitely will vote! Good luck!
SarahM said…
tried to vote, is it over?

Popular Posts