Hawaii Part 3: Wordless Wednesday (uh..not!)

It's our last evening here in Alohaland. I know, I know...I'm okay. really. Actually I really am. This vacation has surpassed all expectations, and I surprisingly feel ready/rejuvenated to come back to the Mainland- and our home. We're all a lil' sunkissed and wind chapped and I'm ready to eat normal food again;-) So here's a few pics:

 Lil' Guy wore this shirt and cap almost the entire trip:

And it was a toss up between this pink beauty or her new Costco Ariel bathing suit each day:





The kids on our whale watch trip (thanks again Maggs!):


And we saw so many freakin' whales. It was seriously CRAZY! Like over 35 of em!


Ironman Dude and I on our post race celebratory lunch (btw, he also raced Sunday at Lavaman. And had a PR swim. 2:18 total time. bastard):

And I leave ya with this:
Hawaii Part 4 will be 'The' race report. And thank gawd I waited a few days to write the dang thing. Because it'll be written on less emotion/exhaustion and more on a clearer perspective of it all. Mahalo friends!

Comments

H Love said…
looks like a great time...can't wait for the report.
Maggs said…
So glad you guys could use the whale watching trip. Have a safe trip home.
Unknown said…
Lovely pictures, your children are so cute, I love the cuddle picture they look really sweet! Bet seeing the whales was amazing!
Julie said…
Hi Anne Marie,
Thanks for sharing all of those gorgeous pictures:) You have such a beautiful family! I am glad that you enjoyed your race and your time in Hawaii!!
Sherri said…
Bloggy World has missed you!--you did a great job of keeping us clued in!
I love that your whole family went..what a great memory for all of you...the kids will always remember Hawaii and relate it to their fit mom...Great Example!!!!
You seriously have ADORABLE kids...like their mom!
Can't wait for the race report!!
I really want to take my kids whale watching...maybe next year. We almost took them this year...but NO!

As for my triathlon...it is teeny tiny one here in Iowa. In fact, the swim is in a pool. I know I'm a woosy! But I am excited to do one and try it. Thanks for the inspiration! Now I just have to buy a bike. All my kids have said I can use theirs! =)
Anne said…
Beautiful pics...thanks for sharing this trip with us! What a great experience for the whole family. Looking forward to reading the recap :)
your kids are adorable! can't wait for the race report
misszippy said…
Looks like a fantastic time. The kids are so cute. Have a safe trip back!
Hannah said…
You and your husband are such a gorgeous couple! And your children are precious! I love the "Little Guy" hat.

Your "bastard" comment cracked me up!
It looks like you've had such an amazing trip!

I'm glad it's all gone so well.
LOL!!! HAHAHAHA

Poor Ironman Dude
teacherwoman said…
Never been to Hawaii... looks awesome!
Velma said…
Mahalo!!! I miss Hawaii - I am so glad you had a great time.
Aimee said…
Aww...I'm still so jealous! I love the pics! Your kids are sooo cute! Have a safe trip back.
JC said…
What beautiful pics - kids are so cute and not a wonder you and your man are a great looking couple!
35 plus whales - that's awesome. Have a safe trip home!
congrats again!
Born To Endure said…
Ahhhhhhhh so beautiful..thanks for the nice pics!!
Megan said…
That's a great pic of you too. Y'all both look tired and content with life.
Unknown said…
Whale watching?! How fun! It looks like you had a great vacation. Cute pic of you and your man too!
LMC said…
What a great experience for your whole family to share! Thanks for including us by way of the great pix and your recent posts. Looking forward to the race report. Have a great weekend and a good trip back home! (Thanks for the online book recommendation, learning alot from it.)
Rad Runner said…
Looks like someone had an amazing time!
Beth said…
Beautiful pictures. I'm so glad that you had a great trip on top of your fantastic race. Safe travels!
ShutUpandRun said…
Can't wait for the race report. I am jealous about the whales. I bet that was really cool to see.
Jenny Hinman said…
Thanks for sharing with us. Sounds like a good time. Love all your pics.

Popular Posts