Few Favs to Fess Up on Friday!

Okay, so I'm an alliteration junkie. Don't hate me for it. Maybe it's the former elementary school teacher brain that just can't seem to let that type of stuff go..Anyhoots, I'm laying low this Friday nite, to gear up for a pretty filled weekend full of Disney Ice, 10k's, and an Oscar Gal getaway. So I felt inclined to recap (fess may be too strong of a word) a few fun moments for my week:

1. Watching my Lil A get excited to run with the Girls on the Run (pic above). nuff said. I'm running a 10k this Sunday and although I've been burdened by the sniffles for the past 2 weeks, I'm going to keep the above mental pic in my head as I try to run with grit and grace.

2. Getting so many great, great comments these past few weeks! I have truly enjoyed getting to know more fellow bloggers and I just really want to express how much I appreciate getting and reading your comments and reading your blogs. thank you;-0

3. I was asked to be a 'fit mama' on the blog workoutmommy. They posted the interview yesterday;-)

4. I heard from examiner.com, that I'll be the SF Moms Fitness Examiner writer! I initially read about the opportunity through seeing the examiner button on the Shut up and Run blog.  I'm excited and actually encourage any of you running/triathlete bloggers out there to look into it as well if it's something that sounds interesting. Oh, and tell em' Anne Marie Sebastiani sent you;-) (you get $50 if you refer someone who is accepted)


5. I'll have a post on Athleta's Chi blog sometime early next week. Woo-hoo! Soo excited for this because as you all know, I *heart* Athleta. I'll post when it's up, and will you please, please pretty please go over and read it and make a comment;-) .

There ya have it. 5 seems like a good number to share. And I may or may not be able to get my Sunday nite Goals for the Week up on Sunday, as I'm whisking myself away for a road trip girl's oscar party overnite! (yah, i have not seen a single movie this year go figure, but it's a good excuse to have a girlz nite and get dolled up). Have a great weekend!

Comments

Julie said…
Hi Anne Marie,
Congrats on getting to write for the examiner!! That is so wonderful and you are going to do great...I think that you are a very talented writer! This is going to be perfect for you and I am sure it will open other doors in the future. Congrats to you! I love the picture of your little girl running...she looks so full of joy! Cheers!
SurferWife said…
GL on your 10K this weekend. I always feel like I am underwater when I run while sick or just after being sick. Interesting feeling, but I always feel better after the fact.

Your daughter is adorable. And congrats on the writing position!
Unknown said…
Nice interview :) And totally agree on number 2, I love getting to know people on here, the comments make the blogging even more awesome hehe!
MarciaG said…
Hi! I found your blog through your interview with workoutmommy!! I love your concept and I can't wait to follow along. I have 2 blogs. A workout themed one: http://missionpossible1.blogspot.com/
And a healhty family one: http://healthylivingadventures.blogspot.com/
Come on over and say hello!!
Marcia
misszippy said…
Loved the interview. You look awesome in the picture! Have a great 10k and a fun girls night out.
Melissa said…
Congrats!!!

I picked out my Athleta gear today and gave the magazine to my dad. I'm excited to try that stuff out!!
Congrats!!!

Thanks for sharing, I like this
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee said…
Congrats on the examiner job...that's awesome! And, way to go being featured on workoutmommy.com...it was a great interview!

Good luck on your 10k this Sunday! :)
Anne said…
Great interview Anne-Marie and congrats on the examiner job! Wow!
Your daughter is gorgeous, I love that pic :)
Sherri said…
WOW Wee!!! You HAVE been busy! I am excited to check all the fun stuff!!!
You have a beautiful family! love the daughter running!

You inspire me...and everyone!

Popular Posts