Week 6: A Girl After My Own Heart...


Yeah, it was Superbowl Sunday, and yeah, I was surprisingly pumped to watch the commercials game, but what ended up being most exciting (even more exciting than the super star win for the Saints), was the new road my lil' girl and I embarked on tonight: Duet singing karaoke style. While the game was finishing up in the living room, we found ourselves jamming together in the kid's room. And the look on my lil' A's face as we grooved together was...priceless. I mean just look at her rockin' out on stage!
As a mom it was just one of *those* moments. As I looked at her as we shimmied away, I felt in my core that she is a girl after my own heart...god bless her!


And speaking of hearts and upcoming Valentine's day (and FREAKIN olympics!!) here are my Goals for the Week:


Mom: We're already on a roll w/the school/jr club/family valentines (I know!), but I want to make THEM feel special on Valentines day with a special handmade card.
Athlete: Hit all my swim, bike, run and weight workouts. last week was hard to do w/more work and stuff. this week I'm better prepared.
Wife: Make our Valentine week special by making a point to go to bed at a decent hour, and telling him each day 1 different thing that I love about him
Personal Growth: Take a risk each day (I love this one. I've had it as a goal before and love it) Be it big or small just take a risk.


As always I write these goals down on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and attempt to read it each morning as I plan our day. This really is a the foundation on what helps me function. I'd love to hear how you go about your day and week!
Here's to an awesome upcoming week filled with LOVE and SPORT! Can it get any better?

Comments

XTB-XAVI said…
Great golas for the week!...mine recovered from my injury asap!

"XYB" Xavi.
Julie said…
Hi Anne Marie,
Cheers to rocking it with your daughter!! It looks like so much fun!! Good luck this week with your workouts!! Keep smiling:)
How fun! Rocking out with your daughter!

Some fun goals, too. Looks like you're in for a good week!
Jill said…
Great week goals. That's so fun about you and your daugther rocking it on stage....priceless for sure!!!! My daughter is now 19, in college, and wow....the time passes so quick and I now cherish those times spent together. Happy Monday!
teacherwoman said…
Oh how much fun to rock out with the little one!

Popular Posts