Few Things Friday

 
Here's the cute award I talked about yesterday, and here are 5 blogs I'd like to highlight and pass on to:
1. Laura at Box, Run, Eat
Cool girl living in England doing her boxing thing
2.  Jill at Run With Jill
Cool mom, teacher, gearing up for Boston
3. Meg at Meg Runs! 
Cool mom, k-teacher, runner for Boston, living in cali, did TFA too...i think we have a lot in common;-)
4  Sherri at Running Rocks
This mom has FIVE kids. FIVE lil' ones running around her living room as she does her treadmill. wow
5. and Xavi, representing all the males out there! at Xavi, Beginner Triathlete
Brazillian husband/dad, living in Hong Kong training for tri's 

And again, I'd love all you who've I've commented on to write a post and tell us more about you! 

Today is day number 2 of officially being sick. ugh. Not sick as I can't function sick, but sick enough that I've been recommended by my coach to take the day off from training. So it's day #2 of that. And both days had swims...so I was sort of secretly singing Hallelujah! when he told me that (Swimming is just not my strength. I'm no Dana T or even Dory for that matter). 

I did learn that I could spin on my trainer if needed, but I can't swim b/c the potential to have my nose/cough thingy turn into a sinus infection from who knows what they use in the pool. huh? Never thought of that, so was good to learn.

I hope the Fine Friday Finds you Well! Now get workin' on your list to share!;-)

Comments

Jill said…
Thanks bunches for the cute award :). Not so sure my kids would think I'm a cool mom but I do what I can...most times! I'm so sorry you're sick, I totally feel your pain there, girl. Hang in there and get lots of rest and hope you're back to good health soon! Happy Weekend!
Julie said…
Hi Anne Marie,
I hope that you get better soon..it sucks to be sick:( Get some rest and take care of you!! Have a great weekend Anne Marie:)
SurferWife said…
I'm the same with the swim. I dread it. So, now I have a good reason when I am sick to ditch the swims! haha! I am prone to sinus infections, you know! ;)

Feel better!
Aimee said…
I really hope you get better soon! It just sucks to be sick! Have a great weekend.
Sherri said…
Thanks! You made my day...okay you made my week!
I hope you get feeling better..enjoy the down time..you may not get much of it! =)

My youngest daughter did the kids Hyvee triathlon last year and loved it...she asked me if I would train and do a tri with her this summer. I completely forgot until she saw your blog and asked if you were a runner...and I said actually she is a Tri mom...well, she remembered and said, "you are too mom, we are doing one this summer!" I have NO idea what to do. I guess I better start reading up...and maybe swimming a bit and possibly even jump on the bike! =) I wonder if they have a run, yoga, massage- tri!~?
Unknown said…
Aww thank-you :-)

Hope you're feeling better soon, have you tried echinacea to boost your immune system? I always use it when I'm poorly, that and loads of fruit and vegetable soup (if I can be bothered to cook it that is!)
Unknown said…
Thanks for the award, Sweet Girl! I really appreciate it! I hope you can rest up this weekend and get better! Hugs to you.
Tracey Kite said…
I hope you feel better soon! Being sick just plain old sucks!
misszippy said…
As someone who has had too many days off over the years thanks to training through colds, I'd say take the rest! A few days off never hurt and they help you get over the crud so much faster. Feel better.

Popular Posts