Week 2: Bells and Whistles Baby!



Oh yah, this is the center console of my brand new car!  Isn't it  beautiful? HA!
Really, I figured I should just come clean (no pun intended), and display the dirty side of my life. 
Confession: One of my long term, 'dream big' goals is to have a cool car with all the fun bells and whistles. It may sound a bit materialistic, but I just think it would be FUN! Well, it isn't happening at the moment, so I should at least treat my current car with a little more respect right? I mean seriously. If I can't even attempt to keep the cracker crumbs cleaned up now, than am I sending out the right vibes for a future hot car? I think not.
So...it's on my radar for the week.


And...without further adieu, my Goals for the Week:
Home: Clean out, wipe down, and vacuum the car! I'm going to attempt to do my best to 'detail' it. 
Athlete: Complete Spin test and follow the first week of my training program (I get to wear the new swim suits woo-hoo!). 
Health: Before I get out of bed, breathe for 1 minute, and visualize my day before I get up. 
Friend: Set up a family dinner date:)
Personal Growth: Wear a 'new' piece of my jewelry each day.  A lil' random, but on Saturday I wore a necklace I got as a hand me down from ~5 years ago and received several compliments, which made me realize I have a lot of bells and whistles in that jewelry box to wear.

As always, I write these goals down on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and attempt to review them each morning as I'm co-managing kid breakfast,  savoring my coffee, and scheduling our day:) Would love to hear about your bells and whistles!



Comments

Maggs said…
I think the same thing. My car doubles as a locker room (though not so much now that I'm bike commuting more), and there's a funny smell in it right now. "Detailing" it is on my list of things to do this week too. Then maybe I'll take it in for a real one, when I'm not so embarrassed by how dirty it is.
Rebecca said…
The car is about the cleanest thing I own. I don't know why, but a dirty car really bothers me. Right now there are 2 blankets and 2 coats in the back seat with the kids car seats along with a couple of Hot Wheels and baby dolls....and it bothers me that it's so cluttered.

My car is a 1999 ZX2
My husbands car is a 2000 Galant....

We both want fancy new cars with bells and whistles....but we have to make due till we have the cash for new wheels

Popular Posts