Some Serious Swim Inspiration!



How cute are these suits?? I became a big Splish fan a few years ago (thru my swimming BFF), and I have to tell you they give a gal some serious motivation to wanna jump in the pool.
I got these from DH for Christmas, but they were the wrong size. UGH. Nothing like getting something you really want now, and having to wait....I felt like an impatient five year old.
But the right size came in the mail yesterday, and I can't wait to put em' to use!
My next swim workout isn't til' Monday though...but still had to show them off now!

And I know the rest of the US is dealing with freezing temps, so I'm not gonna complain one bit that my booty will freeze walking to the pool deck. I'll walk proudly, freezing booty and all!

Comments

OMG can you send me a link to where I can get the koi fish one? I want that as my gift to myself for signing up for swimming lessons, haha!
Anonymous said…
I gotta say, as the DH, that the "wrong" size was the size she was used to...but now she's a full size smaller! cool, huh? :) that's some good motivation!
ok found the website...so now I have a different question: 100% polyester or the polyester/spandex blend? I had no idea there were these sorts of options? LOL! And how would you say they fit compared to the sizing chart? I'm way hesitant to buy swimsuits online for that reason, but man these are CUTE!
Maggs said…
I love the Koi fish suit. It's my all time favorite suit. Everyone comments on it. It's so cute it makes me want to swim.

I finally found the link to the Athleta sponsorship, but I guess they stopped taking aps in July. I'll wait till this July, hopefully I'll have some good race results to put in the application.
AM! said…
@HEATHER - I know!, aren't the Splish suits too dang cute?!!! As far as 100% poly vs. poly/spandex, I think the 100% is more expensive. I have the poly/spandex blend I'm pretty sure. And w/sizing, they should have a sizing chart, but yeah I had to exchange mine, but I like them really tight.
@MM- I KNOW you'll have a great race season!
Anonymous said…
oh yeah...the pucker fish eats the shark....
Twincerely,Olga said…
stopping by from Heathers!! Great blog and I love the picture of you and your daughter!Stop by

Popular Posts